Lowongan Kerja World Health Organization
Posisi : Technical Officer (Health System Research & Health Information System)
Lokasi Kerja : Jakarta
World Health Organization memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Technical Officer (Health System Research & Health Information System) yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan. Semoga Anda segera mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
To collaborate with and assist the Government of Indonesia and relevant stakeholders within the framework of WHO CCS; actively support the development and implementation of national health policies, strategies and plans for strengthening the work in the area of communicable diseases. The WCO-Indonesia programme of work supports the Government in developing and managing multi-faceted programmes in preventing, controlling, treating, eliminating/eradicating priority communicable diseases and by providing strategic leadership, engaging in partnerships and shaping the research agenda towards strengthening the capacity of the national programmes and adoption of evidence-based public health interventions towards reducing the overall communicable disease burden.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the direct supervision of Team Leader – Health Systems, and overall guidance of WHO Representative the incumbent will:
1. Contribute, monitor and evaluate the work programme relating to WHO’s involvement in technical and policy support for health systems research and health information systems in Indonesia;
2. Assist WR and relevant technical units to identify priority areas for support in enhancing health research agenda in a decentralized setting;
3. Assist relevant MOH institutions and academia in health systems research and applications of research findings to develop evidence based policies/strategies as necessary;
4. Assist in developing realistic country plans to achieve enhanced health information systems and support the relevant technical units of Ministry of Health and relevant Govt institutions to strengthen health management information systems;
5. Engage in broader discussions on universal health coverage and SDGs with a focus on health information systems and setting research agenda;
6. Coordinate & facilitate strategic and technical advice to relevant stakeholders on health research and health information systems, at all levels;
7. Coordinate and work with other technical programmes in WCO in team/cluster efforts in areas related to research and information systems, as necessary.
8. Initiate collaboration with WHO HQ and regional office, and relevant development partners and UN agencies in order to support the development and implementation of health research priority setting and dissemination of research findings;
9. Provide relevant technical units of WCO with regular updates on emerging critical issues or new evidence stemming from new research findings or best practices related to progress on health information systems and research agenda;
10.Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential: University degree in a health related field with a focus on research.
Desirable: Degree or training in a health related field and/or health information systems.
Essential: At least five years of experience, including some years of international experience, in health systems research including supporting national institutions,experience in developing and managing health systems research projects in developing country setting.
Desirable: Experience working for UN agencies or international organizations
- The incumbent should identify with the core values of WHO and possess thorough knowledge of WHO programme policies, principles and practices of a wide range of public health issues.
- Excellent communication, advocacy and negotiation skills
- Modern management skills and team-building capacity.
- Demonstrated ability of organization and management of health workforce systems, and capability to relate and clearly explain health workforce development concepts.
- Ability to work with senior officials at national and international levels and capacity to adapt to multicultural environments with effective interpersonal skills;
- Technical expertise and overall attitude at work are the required mandatory competencies.
- Strong writing skills in the area of health policy and systems research demonstrated through relevant peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills by working harmoniously as a member of a team, adapting to diverse educational, socio-political and cultural backgrounds and maintaining a high standard of personal conduct.
Other Skills (e.g. IT): Proficient in MS Office Software applications, data analysis and technical presentations.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
- Moving forward in a changing environment
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars. The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 59,151 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 1661 per month for the duty station indicated above. Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Please note applications should be submitted through WHO’s online recruitment portal. Please visit www.who.int/careers to complete an online profile and to apply to this vacancy.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- The written test for shortlisted candidates will be tentatively be held in week starting 4 to 16 February 2019. Candidates are advised to make themselves available during that period
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- WHO has a mobility policy which can be found at the following link: http://www.who.int/employment/en/. Candidates appointed to an international post with WHO are subject to mobility and may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world.
- Applications from women and from nationals of non and underrepresented Member States are particularly encouraged.
- For WHO General Service staff who do not meet the minimum educational qualifications, please see e-Manual III.4.1, para 220.
Untuk Informasi pendaftaran secara online dan keterangan lebih lengkap, silakan membuka laman pada tautan :
Incoming search terms:
- daftar alamat email crewing agency di surabaya terbaru
- loker supir daerah kopo bulan maret 2019