Lowongan Kerja Cargill
Posisi : Quality & Regulatory Analyst
Lokasi Kerja : Indonesia
Cargill memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Quality & Regulatory Analyst yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia. Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan. Semoga Anda segera mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
This position is responsible for chemical-physical and organoleptic analysis both in final product and intermediate product analysis, putting in system (manual and SAP) and preparing CoA for release the product.
- Plan, coordinate and direct handling all chemical-physical and organoleptic of final product
- Maintaining ,update specification and make sure CoA are correct and on time.
- Plan, coordinate and direct handling nearmisses including customer and 3rd party audit finding in related with product quality
- Plan, coordinate and direct handling reliability of intermediate product analyst (process operator)
- Accountable for reagent and lab equipment used by process operator in analyzing intermediate product, utility and waste water treatment
- Accountable for reliability of lab equipments, reagents preparation and shelf life control and stock opname.
- Responsible for the implementation of GLP-ISO 17025 related to chemical laboratory
- Strategic and physical effort and independent
- Operational practical execution capacity
- Good team player
Education, Experience, Skills
- Diploma 1 of chemical / pharmaceutical / food technology
- 1 to 3 years of chemical-physical and organoleptic analyst
- Fresh graduate is welcome
- Good laboratory practice (ISO 17025)
- Basic food safety, quality and regulatory of food manufacturing
- Basic Auditing/Compliance – Applies basic auditing and quality compliance skills to identify and manage risks/compliance.
- Basic HACCP / quality plan Knowledge/Implementation – Applies HACCP to identify & control food safety hazards
- Basic Customer Specification Management – Interfaces effectively with customers; ensures products meet customer specifications; answers questions & solves customer problems
- Basic Supplier Quality Assurance – Identifies & addresses basic supplier quality issues
- Basic knowledge of food laws and regulations – Stays up-to-date and ensures compliance with food laws and regulations.
- Diploma 3 in chemical, food science, pharmaceutical, or biological sciences
- Minimum 3 years of chemical-physical and organoleptic analyst
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in laboratory or production
- Good laboratory practice (ISO 17025) implementation and self assessment
- Intermediate Plant Manufacturing Knowledge – Demonstrates intermediate practical knowledge of manufacturing processes & operations
- Basic Managing & Improving FSQR – Delivers basic processing that are aligned, effective & optimize resources
- Basic Knowledge of ’s Policies & Standards – Applies CFSRA policy & standards to enhance food safety & quality
- Basic Business Acumen – Applies basic business acumen to partner effectively with business counterparts
- Basic Scientific Knowledge – Applies basic scientific knowledge & principles to identify & manage risk
- Basic Training – Delivers basic learning solutions that engage leaners and provides desired outcomes
- Basic Product Information/Documentation – Prepares product information and documentation that meet regulatory compliance requirements.
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location Indonesia
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Untuk Informasi pendaftaran secara online dan keterangan lebih lengkap, silakan membuka laman pada tautan :