Lowongan Kerja Buana Listya Tama
Posisi : Operation Staff – Batam Branch Placement
Lokasi Kerja : Batam
Buana Listya Tama memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Operation Staff – Batam Branch Placement yang akan ditempatkan di Batam. Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan. Semoga Anda segera mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
Scope of Work:
- Monitoring vessel movement
- Receiving appointment letter of foreign vessel agency from General Agent and Principal (owner,
- operator, charterer, etc), and asking for Estimation of Time Arrival (ETA) Notice by email or fax
- Circulating letter of notification of vessel arrival to related parties
- Reporting the berthing plan and schedule to Head of Operation
- Asking for necessary supporting documents such as Bill of Lading (B/L), Letter of Indemnity (LOI), manifest, shipping instruction, notice of arrival, notice of incoming foreign vessel (PKKA), notice of foreign vessel operation (PPKA), RPT, and crew sign off/on
- Preparing necessary licenses arrangement, including mooring gang, berthing, vessel movement, sailing
- Preparing inward manifest and reporting it to local custom one day before vessel arriving
- Coordinating with General Agent and Principal to check loading/discharging cargo
- Following up vessel pre-arrival meeting
- Booking pilot, tug, and mooring gang
- Coordinating with related parties i.e. mooring gang, quarantine, custom and immigration, and
- surveyor (if needed) to have vessel in-learance
- Checking jetty if there are any broken in fender jetty before vessel berthing
- Sending arrival condition and vessel activities to General Agent and Principal
- Reporting to harbour master regarding vessel arrival with complete documents
- Berthing the vessel according to schedule
- Preparing necessary documents and certificates for related parties to get port clearance
- Monitoring vessel activities and reporting it to General Agent and Head of Operation if there are any
- Preparing list of disbursement
- Requesting vessel cost to be signed by Master
- Preparing outward manifest and reporting it to custom before vessel sailing
- Reporting loading/discharging activities data and cargo amount to Head of Operation
- Collecting all loading/discharging documents from surveyor to be sent to General Agent/Principal
- Filing loading/discharging documents and giving it to Operation Administration Staff
- Ensuring QHSE management system are well implemented
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor′s Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Shipping, Export, Import, Customs
- Good analytical and logical thinking, planning and organizing, and able to coordinate and negotiate efficiently.
- Striving for achievement, customer service oriented, and proactive for continuous improvement.
- Computer literate.
Untuk Informasi pendaftaran secara online dan keterangan lebih lengkap, silakan membuka laman pada tautan :