Lowongan Kerja FAO
Posisi : Interpreter/Translator
Lokasi Kerja : Jakarta
FAO memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Interpreter/Translator yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan. Semoga Anda segera mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
Job Posting: 20/Jan/2019
Closure Date: 03/Feb/2019, 4:59:00 PM
Organizational Unit: ECTAD INDONESIA
Job Type: Non-staff opportunities
Type of Requisition: NPP (National Project Personnel)
Grade Level: N/A
Primary Location: Indonesia-Jakarta
Duration: Initially 3 months with possibility of further extension
Post Number: N/A
seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in order to best serve Members in all regions.
Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non-and under-represented member countries are encouraged to apply.
Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Under the functional and administrative guidance of the Representative Indonesia and the overall supervision of the Team Leader of the ECTAD Country Programme in Indonesia, under the general guidance of the Operations Coordinator and the direct supervision of the Senior Translator, the Translator / Interpreter is responsible for the following duties.
Report to Senior Interpreter/Translator
Translation and interpretation from English to Bahasa Indonesia and vice versa
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide oral translation/interpretation from Bahasa Indonesia into English and vice versa for ECTAD technical advisors, project visitors and project personnel during trainings, workshops, meetings, field visits and research studies;
- Translate project letters, reports or other documents into English or Bahasa Indonesia as requested;
- Assist in facilitating contact between technical advisors or project visitors and other parties deemed necessary in the course of the work of the programme;
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy
- Follow up with internal team members to ensure translation meets their needs
- Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure)
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Senior Translator or ECTAD management team.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- Diploma or University (S1) degree in disciplines related to the fields of work of .
- Courses which specialise in linguistics or translation are advantage but not essential
- Two years of proven work experience as a translator, interpreter or similar role
- Working knowledge of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Previous employment in international organizations preferably within the UN specialized agencies
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity; and
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: [email protected]
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications
- For additional employment opportunities visit the employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
Please note that all candidates should adhere to Values of Commitment to , Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
Vacancies will be removed from the recruitment portal at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: [email protected]
IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT
Untuk Informasi pendaftaran secara online dan keterangan lebih lengkap, silakan membuka laman pada tautan :