Weatherford Loker SLICKLINE SUPERVISOR Desember 2015
SLICKLINE SUPERVISOR Weatherford
Weatherford memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai SLICKLINE SUPERVISOR yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 19 Nov 2015 03:34:58 GMT
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical and sales support to clients, as required.
- Assist with composing well reports and real results for each operation.
- Responsible for job operations and complying with company and customers HSE, operations procedures, PTW, etc.
- Help prepare project documentation, equipment layout plan, equipment selection, etc.
- Participates, and may lead, the pre/post job meetings, planning and identifying equipment for project requirements..
- Selects appropriate equipment for projects with the field coordinator and operations manager.
- Gather job program information from the field coordinator and operations manager, and ensure all equipment and operation documentation is available on location.
- Evaluate individual crew members and report to management, as required.
- Mentor and supervise crew.
- Be aware of the crew’s competence levels and delegate tasks accordingly.
- Ensure equipment certificates are available, and collect certifications as required.
- Ensure you and your crews, are equipped with all required personal protective equipment (PPE) and clothing; (steel toed work boots, FR (Fire Retardant) coveralls, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves and where necessary, hearing protection or other specialized equipment such as self-contained breathing apparatus).
- Oversee and perform pre-deployment checks for equipment, tools and parts.
- Perform all tasks in a safe professional manner and follow TWIs.
- Perform and actively participate in all required safety meetings, JHAs and shift handover.
- Coordinate equipment load out following company procedures.
- Coordinate and assist the lead operator to perform operations, when required.
- Compile field ticket, complete SORs identifying additional costs for redress / LIH / consumables, etc., coordinate and track 3 rd party requirements as per client needs..
- Verify job reports, operations forms and checklists.
- Oversee and train preventative maintenance, and repairs to surface control equipment and tools.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair work as required.
- Provide guidance to slickline crews during troubleshooting of equipment and process.
- Manage inventory of spare parts from suppliers.
- Verify daily field ticket, and job reporting including HSE documentation, WPTS CPAR, NCR, OFI, etc.
- Initiate and/or participate during a MOC, if required.
- Report all incidents, accidents/near misses and unsafe working environments and verify in WPTS.
- Recommend changes in operation procedures or equipment.
- Communicate with the crew, operations manager and field coordinator regularly regarding job program and operational parameters.
- May be asked to take supervisor/assessor training and perform competence assessments, as per WFT Competence Program.
- Communicate with onsite company representative regularly.
- Follow and communicate OCP/TWIs, and ensure crew is aware of correct safe operations.
- Ensure collection of field service quality form, (FSQ form, WPTS job performance) and include with job report.
- Responsible for good housekeeping and cleanliness on location and in the workshop.
- Operate company vehicle according to the Weatherford Driver and Vehicle Safety Policy.
- Participate in company training program, enroll and complete courses and competence assigned in Employee Connect.
- Take an active role and participate in Weatherford’s Quality Improvement Process and comply with all requirements of the Product Line Operational Control Plan (OCP).
- Maintain clear and professional communications with all crewmembers and company representatives.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Understand and apply relevant math calculations
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills, experience with well testing software and MS Office
- Ability to remain focused and decisive under pressure
- 5-7 years specific Surface Well Testing field experience
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview