UNDP Loker 61705 UNODC ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCE OFFICER ( For Indonesian Nationality Only) Desember 2015
61705 UNODC ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCE OFFICER ( For Indonesian Nationality Only) UNDP
UNDP memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai 61705 UNODC ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCE OFFICER ( For Indonesian Nationality Only) yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 05:16:14 GMT
This is a position with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Indonesia Office in Jakarta. Under the guidance and supervision of the Country Manager and Liaison to ASEAN, the Administrative and Finance Officer provides financial quality, accuracy and consistency of work and supervision of selected administrative staff. The Administrative and Finance Officer promotes a client-oriented approach consistent with UN, UNDP and UNODC rule and regulations.
The Administrative and Finance Officer works in close collaboration with all programme teams in the Indonesia Office, the Regional Office based in Bangkok, Headquarters in Vienna, Austria and other UN agencies staff to exchange information and ensure consistent service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Function / Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions
- Ensures Implementation of operational strategies;
- Provides budget management;
- Provides treasury/account management including claim management;
- Ensures proper control of programme accounts;
- Ensures supervision of the Core team; and
- Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
1. Ensures implementation of operational strategies, focusing on achievements of the following results:
- Conduct ongoing compliance with the prevailing rules, regulations and policies of administrative and financial activities, financial recording/reporting system and follow-up on audit recommendations; implementation of effective internal controls, proper functioning of a client oriented financial resources management system;
- Undertake continuous analysis and monitoring of the financial profile of the office, presentation of programmes forecast, monitoring of financial exception reports for unused activities;
- Advise programme coordinators on the administrative and financial management of their respective programmes;
- Provide advice and solution to the Country Manager on the day-to-day administrative and financial issues;
- Maintenance of common services/office space management to ensure integrated activities on common services and implementation of the UN reform; and
- Participate as a member in UN Operations Management meetings and UN Visa and Protocol Working Groups.
2. Provides budget management, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Prepare the office budget submission plan and budget submission plans for all programmes and their revisions;
- Monitor the integrity of various financial database, especially in the Umoja
- Provide Country Manager with the elaboration of resource requirements for budget submission;
- Provide input into the preparation of allotments, ensuring appropriate expenditures
- Monitor budget implementation/expenditure for field office budget and all programme budgets;
- Review requisitions for goods and services to ensure (a) correct objects of expenditure have been charged, and (b) availability of funds;
- Monitor extra-budgetary resources, including review of agreements and cost plans, ensuring compliance with regulation and rules; and
- Prepare budget performance report to counterpart, donor and HQ including annual financial report for submission to donor in coordination and certification of HQ.
3. Provides treasury/accounts management including claim management focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Review and reconcile various clearing accounts to ensure appropriate balances;
- Investigate erroneous/invalid entries and take appropriate corrective accounting action, timely response to resolve financial data issues;
- Review incoming payment instructions with regards to banking details and sources of funds;
- Prepare period reports; cash flow, contribution;
- Prepare for audit, follow up and take action on audit findings and recommendations;
- Review, analyze and process payment to third parties, commercial entities, individuals with respect to settlement of certified death and disability, pay and allowances and other claims;
- Maintain financial records (principally records of budgets and expenditures), monitor and report programme activities which have to be recorded in the Umoja system;
- Review cash receipt including petty cash settlement; and
- Establish and maintain a coherent financial filling system in programme wise.
5. Ensures proper control of programme accounts focusing on achievement of the following results :
- Analyze and elaborate proposals for internal expenditure control system (ensure that payments (invoices) processed are matched and completed, transactions are correctly recorded and posted in Umoja as programme wise).
6. Ensures supervision of the Core team (Finance Associate and Administrative & Logistical Associate), focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Supervise and manage all POIDN finance, procurement, logistic and assets activities compliance with UN, UNDP, UNODC rules and regulations.
- Ensure the proper process of registration of POIDN Project following the Government regulations.
7. In coordination with the Human Resource Associate, ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organise and conduct training and briefings to staff members on finance management and general administrative matters, and provision of advice;
- Synthesize lessons learned and best practices in administrative and finance; and
- Contribute to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity;
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment;
- Self-development, initiative-taking;
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work;
- Managing conflicts;
- Client orientation;
- Client Orientation;
- Creating synergies through self-control; and
- Informed and transparent decision making.
Advocacy/Advancing A Policy-Oriented Agenda.
Support the preparation of information for advocacy.
- Identifies relevant information for advocacy for a variety of audiences; and
- Makes research of contacts in the media, government, private sector, donors, other agencies, civil society in other stakeholders for UNODC’s advocacy efforts.
Results-Based Programme Development and Management.
Contributing to results through provision of information.
- Provides information for linkages across programme activities to help identify critical points of integration;
- Provides information and documentation on specific stages of programmes/programme implementation; and
- Participates in the formulation of programme proposals.
Building Strategic Partnerships.
Maintaining information and databases.
- Analyzes general information and selects materials in support of partnership building initiatives;
- Maintains databases of donor information; and
- Tracks and reports on mobilized resources.
Innovation and Marketing New Approaches.
Implementing processes and uses products.
- Documents and tracks innovative strategies/best practices/new approaches;
- Tracks bottlenecks, problems and issues, and proposes solutions; and
- Responds positively to new approaches.
Resource Mobilization (Field Duty Stations).
Providing information for resource mobilization strategies.
- Maintains information/databases on potential and actual donors;
- Maintains database of programme files; and
- Provides data and information needed for preparation of programme documents.
Promoting Organizational Learning and Knowledge Sharing.
Basic research and analysis.
- Researches best practices and poses new, more effective ways of doing things; and
- Documents innovative strategies and new approaches.
Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise.
Fundamental knowledge of processes, methods and procedures.
- Understands the main processes and methods of work regarding to the position;
- Identifies new and better approaches to work processes and incorporates same in own work;
- Strives to keep job knowledge up-to-date through self-directed study and other means of learning;
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments; and
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding and knowledge of the current guidelines and programme management tools, and utilizes these regularly in work assignments.
Global Leadership and Advocacy for UNODC’s Goals.
Research and analysis.
- Identifies relevant information for advocacy for UNODC’s goals for a variety of audiences; and
- Maintains a network of contacts in the media and civil society, for use in UNODC’s advocacy efforts.
Maintains effective client relationships.
- Reports to internal and external clients in a timely and appropriate fashion;
- Organizes and prioritizes work schedule to meet client needs and deadlines;
- Establishes, builds and sustains effective relationships within the work unit and with internal and external clients; and
- Responds to client needs promptly.
Required Skills and Experience
Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Public Administration, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences or other relevant fields of study would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience for candidate with Bachelor Degree or 2 years for candidate with Master Degree;
- Working experience networking with the UN Agency, donors and government will be hghly desirable;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, and handling of web based management systems will be advantage;
- Experience in handling of web based management systems would be highly desirable; and
- Good knowledge about rules, procedures of UN/UNODC will be highly desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute necessity; and
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of UNODC development programmes in Indonesia;
- Solid experience in leading team to support programme administration;
- Strong knowledge and solid experience in programme management support are essential as well as ability to draft correspondence on budget-related issues, briefing notes, graphic and statistical summaries, accounting spreadsheets, etc;
- Good inter-personal and team building skills;
- Full time availability for programme management support duties is essential; and
- Solid knowledge on with Government and UN/UNDP/UNODC procedures.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview