Uber Loker Operations & Logistics Manager – Indonesia Expansion Agustus 2016
Operations & Logistics Manager – Indonesia Expansion Uber
Uber memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Operations & Logistics Manager – Indonesia Expansion yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Sat, 11 Jun 2016 16:06:25 GMT
- Uber is a web portal company. We make a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countres and hundres of cities around the world – at the push of a button.
- On another level, Uber is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class. operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport.
- These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- The Operations & Logistics Manager – Indonesia Expansion is a unique opportunity to be instrumental in the growth of our business in Indonesia. We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations & Logistics Manager as we launch and run new markets in Indonesia. This is an opportunity to be a key player on an operations team to launch, run and maximize the growth of new markets in Indonesia
- This is an intense business side startup role, and this person will work with the local/ regional operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the supply growth in the Indonesia market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic driver relationships
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of driver and rider metrics to properly allocate supply, guide driver incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber system
- Strategy. Decide which projects the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience
- Partner Relations. Manage driver development, identify & attack problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for driver perks
- Expansion Planning / Recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Driver Support. Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers on our system
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Mobilize & Grow. Take on new opportunities like launching a new market, spinning off a new product line, experimenting with new business models… the possibilities are endless!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we’re still proving ours)
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our driver-partners
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or similar field
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
- Native fluency in Indoenesian and English (read/ write/ speak) and must have living and working experience in Indonesia
- Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with numbers/excel driven decision instincts
- Tech enthusiast with product development and management experience
- Engineering background with dreams of applying similar process to people processes
- Corporate strategy background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Opportunity and as an early member of our business operations team; you’ll shape the business direction of the company locally and globally
- We’re not just another social web app: we’re moving real assets and real people around their cities
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview