Tetra Pak Loker Account Payable Accountant Desember 2015
Account Payable Accountant Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Account Payable Accountant yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 14:02:26 GMT
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
Tetra Pak Stainless Equipment is one of company under Tetra Pak Processing Component. We may have everything you wanted in job satisfaction, worldwide opportunities, as chance to develop professionally. We are hiring
- To ensure the treasury and payment function has been maintained correctly and properly, and to ensure that the proper control over these functions are in place by working together as a team with other members in the department.
- To ensure that the data from finance transaction is accurately entered and on a timely basis in the system.
- To record all transaction through PO to General ledgers, control supplier account and prepare payment as stated in PO (contract).
1. Posting and Payment Entries:
- Accurately posting the incoming funds from customer in the ledger on a timely basis.
- Accurately posting the payment to our supplier in the ledger on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the withholding tax has been entered correctly.
- Ensure the filling and documentation of the payment voucher and other cash/bank out voucher securely kept in the finance filling.
2. Purchase Order (PO) Payment Function:
- Ensure the payment for PO invoices has been approved properly.
- Proceed payment preparation by collecting and recording invoices from external parties in the PO modules.
- Proceed Proposed Payment function done manually.
- Preparing payment voucher and other cash/bank out vouchers.
- Ensure that the withholding tax has been correctly withhold.
- Stamp Paid the payment voucher and other cash/bank out voucher.
3. Maintain Relation to Other Departments & Supplier and more on Customer Focus:
- Able to maintain relation with other departments and with external parties.
- Able to maximize due date term of payment.
- Communicate well on informing the terms of payment to the supplier.
- Ensure that the Advances maintained properly.
- Collecting Invoice/OA/PO etc. For Advance to Supplier.
- Arrange the settlement with proper approval.
- Ensure the journal maintained properly.
5. Maintain the Report & Reconciliation monthly on the related accounts.
- Maintain the Creditor Sub ledger should be the same with Control Account (GL).
- Prepare list and maintain of Advance to suppliers, MIT at each end of month.
- Maintain the reconciliation of Account Payable External & Overseas on a monthly basis.
- Prepare lists of TL-Netting and AL-Netting on every month end.
- Prepare the lists of Account Payable Others.
- Settlement Advance using PO within local, group and overseas.
Ensure the Accurateness and Timeliness of The Creditor Function:
- Ensure the accuracy of data entered in the ledger in order to maintain a good quality of the information to the Company.
- Ensure that the data is entered on a timely basis in order to manage the workload and work allocation throughout the period.
- Ensure that the documents have been safely and correctly kept in our filling.
- Enable to set the procedures on Creditor Function in accordance with the Company requirements.
7. Implement OHSAS procedures such as:
- Identify hazards on the working area before start working.
- To use appropriate PPE (Proper Protective Equipment) in accordance with specific job.
- Involve on safety and health improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Three years working experience in similar position
- Experience working in multinational company
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Preferably experience working in manufacturing industry
- Preferably experience in SAP
Finance & Business Transformation
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview