Standard Chartered Bank Loker Sr.Operational Risk Officer (CIC & TB) Agustus 2015
Sr.Operational Risk Officer (CIC & TB) Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Sr.Operational Risk Officer (CIC & TB) yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Standard Chartered Bank
Mon, 03 Aug 2015 14:14:40 GMT
- To ensure that operational risks are properly assessed; that processes, roles and responsibilities are clearly understood; that all risk / return and control cost / benefit decisions are made transparently on the basis of a complete and proper assessment, and all controls are implemented in accordance with the Group’s standards and in line with the Risk Appetite.
- To ensure Operational Risk Framework and all associated policies and procedures and the Risk Management Framework are effectively embedded and communicated in country to CIC and TB Businesses.
- To be the central point of contact for operational risks within the Country, particularly at CIC and TB, arising within the processes, including being responsible for the evaluation of the design and operational effectiveness of all controls.
- To ensure risks of processing failure are being actively managed and monitored on an end-to-end basis in Country, particularly in CIC and TB area; including providing regular control assessments of required controls and escalation in instances
Enter roles and responsibilities
1. Ensure that the business heads and relevant staff understand and accept their operational risk management responsibilities.
2. Periodically assess the country operational risk profile to maintain alignment with the risk appetite. Redesign controls as required in response to internal and external factors
3. Provide a central contact point and oversight over all controls required to effectively manage operational risk within the country that arises from the end to end processes
4. Challenge the completeness of risk identification, monitoring and assessment of the corresponding control activities required within the end to end processes to identify and remediate any significant deficiencies.
5. Ensure compliance with Operational Risk policy & procedures.
6. Validate and challenge the first line risk identification and assessment of gross and residual risks arising within the end to end processes.
7. Review and approve risk record templates for acceptance.
8. Ascertain and confirm that country risk registers, KRIs, KCIs, and control sample testing are effectively implemented.
9. Periodically review operational risk assessments to ensure these appropriately reflect changes in environment, mitigating controls and the progress of treatment plans
10. Approve the classification and accurate reporting of operational risk losses.
11. Support the preparation and ensure the delivery of RCA for Unsatisfactory Operational Risk event as per procedure.
12. Inform the development of country business plans, exercising appropriate focus on the implementation of robust operating environments, within risk appetite, to support business aspirations
Enter qualifications and skills
. Bachelor degree.
2. Strong skills in Bank’s operational particularly in C&I, TB and FM business.
3. Strong Analytical Skill
4. High Attention to details
5. Fluently Speaking / Writing in English
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview