Standard Chartered Bank Loker Audit Manager November 2015
Audit Manager Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Audit Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Standard Chartered Bank
Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:25:17 GMT
Group Internal Audit
1. Perform audit work and provide assurance to management on risk and control environment by early identification of risk issues and escalation. 2. Support Country Head of Audit in continuous monitoring on the assigned areas, manage stakeholder communication, prepare MIS, audit issue socialization
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Establish and develop effective working relationships with Management of business units for which incumbent has risk assessment responsibility. 2. Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Audit Management via bottom-up continuing risk assessments and dialogue. 3. Implement the strategic audit plan by leading, performing or supporting, as appropriate, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines. 4. Tracking of Audit issues to resolution. 5. To assist the development and maintenance of Audit test programs that reflects current business organization and operating environment. 6. Participate in ad hoc assignments/special projects within Group Internal Audit/Bank as may be assigned. 7. Where undertaking the role of Team Leader, provide interim performance feedback to team members. 8. Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development. 9. To identify and escalate significant issues.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Qualified Accountant with general banking audit experience gained through either Public Practice or through working within a banking internal audit function 2. Willingness and capacity to learn on the job with the view of medium term progression further within both Internal Audit and elsewhere in the Standard Chartered group. 3. Ability to collect and objectively analyse and apply information, “thinking out of the box” where necessary, in supporting the planning, fieldwork or reporting of results of internal audit engagements. 4. Displays initiative and knows when and how to seek guidance. 5. Responds enthusiastically to tasks allocated, accepts responsibility readily and demonstrates business professionalism in personal appearance. 6. Well-organised with the ability to prioritise and plan workload to ensure delivery to timescales. 7. Ability to work in a team and willingness to assist team members when needed. 8. Flexibility to work across different functions and situations globally, and change priorities at short notice. 9. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing. 10. Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the Group’s core values
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview