Sampoerna Loker Supervisor Finance Area Desember 2015
Supervisor Finance Area Sampoerna
Sampoerna memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Supervisor Finance Area yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 21:00:41 GMT
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (“Sampoerna”) is seeking talented people to join as Supervisor Finance Area who will be placed in all over Indonesia. YOU will be responsible to:
- To manage finance administration processes and procedures in area offices in line with policies in providing services and support to Sales, Marketing and Logistics operation in respective area office
- To maintain customer data, managing sales proceeds & collection of account receivables, disbursement of expenses, bank reconciliation, credit control and compliance of company policies
Qualifications for Supervisor Finance Area
- Bachelor Degree of Economy preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Have experience in Finance administration process
- Proficient in MS Word , MS Excel, and MS Power Point
- Have a good customer focus
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Have a good leadership skill, interpersonal skills, and time management
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia. For more information, see www.sampoerna.com
Jika Anda tertarik dan memenuhi persyaratan, silakan melamar.
Kode Pekerjaan: ID-02465
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview