RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia Loker Channel Manager November 2015
Channel Manager RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia
RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Channel Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 15:39:43 GMT
Our client is a new company born from one of the world’s most iconic brands. Our client is brand new. We were created on September 3, 2013 by the UK Kodak Pension Plan (KPP) after it had taken over the Kodak Personalized Imaging and Document Imaging businesses from Eastman Kodak Company. Our client is licensed to use the Kodak brand. Forever. Our plan is to maintain the Kodak brand’s rich, global heritage, and inject it with a new speed and agility. Today’s markets and technologies are changing all the time. And at here, we’re ready to meet those changes head-on.
In Indonesia, we’re on a mission to unlock the power of Information Management. We provide new ways to automate processes, improve customer interactions and make smarter business decisions. We help organizations capture content from digital and paper sources, extract insights, and deliver the right information to the right place at the right time for better outcomes.
- True Sales Blood Skill
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in both Local Language and English
- Sound analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills and ability to manage complex problems
- Sound negotiation skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders including internal and external customers, suppliers and agencies
- Demonstrated sales experience min 7 years in B2B IT industry ideally with experience of doing both Key account sales and channel experience
- Experience in sales in banking, government, corporate segments.
- Demonstrated understanding and relevant experience within Document Imaging sectors
- Demonstrated ability to work with distance supervision
- Minimum Graduate Degree, University
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent
The Channel Development Manager, IM is responsible for the development and implementation of channel and key account strategies of Information Management product category aimed at ensuring the effective promotion and distribution of Our clients’ products to ensure the Annual Commitment Plan (revenue, earnings and market share) goals are achieved.
The Channel Development Manager develops a strong market knowledge of the current product offerings, both our client’s and its competitors, and working with Partners (Distributors and Resellers) and Key customer accounts (direct and indirect) develops long term strategic and short term tactical business plans to optimise and grow sales performance and overall customer satisfaction.
- Determine and develop long term strategic and short term tactical business plans for Document Imaging Portfolio
- Foster strong business relationships by delivering to our customers, (Distributors, Resellers and End Users) business solutions that result in business growth, new revenue streams and efficiency gains through sound business knowledge, industry knowledge and expertise.
- Continuously develop new Channel Partners and build strong relationships with them to gain loyalty and increase our client’s product offerings in their solutions to market
- Constantly monitor performance of current channel partners and direct them to achieve their goals that are mutually agreed and set between our client and Partner
- Co-ordinate training needs for partners on products.
- Ethically and Impartially manage all conflict situations between partners in a channel environment
- Identify, engage and develop Key Customer Accounts in various vertical segments for our client to focus on, so as to develop their interest in Imaging for various business processes and thus develop projects for the Products, which are then fulfilled by our client Channel Partners.
- Identify new revenue opportunities in new and existing segments. These segments could be in new or current verticals, solutions required or services we can provide to grow our markets.
- Liaise with Marketing to scope out promotions and communications projects and ensure that all point of sale, advertising, promotion programs, customer training and merchandising is completed within necessary timeframes;
- Effectively implement Information Management Sales Plans to enter new market segments and/or to introduce new products for sale through current or newly developed channels.
- Identify new potential markets and appoint new Resellers/Partners to meet the business plan.
- Assist in collecting all market intelligence in terms of pricing market share and product information and feedback to Regional Product Marketing
- Analyse market data regarding product and competitor product offerings to determine market requirements and provide recommendations to Regional Product Marketing teams for current and future product requirements for the APR region;
- Ensure all our client’s processes are followed thoroughly in Order management
- Ensure Timely collections of all Accounts Receivables from Partners
- Work with Cluster Service Managers to implement new service revenue generating programs for the Software and Solutions Business;
- Liaise with marketing and service via sales calls and regular planning meetings to obtain feedback on product performance to address product performance gaps and customer issues and identify opportunities;
- Assist in other areas to ensure the overall achievement of the SEA business goals as and when directed.
- Work closely with Key Account Manager in their respective region and support to close large deals with them by introducing right channel partners in the value chain to win projects.
- Collect and analyze market data on current trends, competition activities and latest developments in the industry.
- Provide regular market related information/updates to the management to build future strategies, take timely corrective measures, new product development etc.
- Control and manage the forecast and pipeline in the respective region.
- Collect customer feedback on products and services as well as relating to partner’s performance
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview