Pact Loker Regional Technical Officer – Clinical Services, Jakarta (Local Candidates Only) Agustus 2015
Regional Technical Officer – Clinical Services, Jakarta (Local Candidates Only) Pact
Pact memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Regional Technical Officer – Clinical Services, Jakarta (Local Candidates Only) yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 04:09:19 GMT
Pact is seeking a Regional Technical Officer-HIV Clinical Services (RTO) for the Indonesia DERAP (Delivering Expanded Resources for AIDS Programming) Project, a USAID/PEPFAR-funded HIV/AIDS prevention and care program for key populations in Indonesia. The RTO will provide technical and programmatic support to the delivery of quality clinical services across the continuum of HIV care and treatment. S/he will play a lead technical role in strengthening the capacities of health facilities to achieve the UNAIDS/PEPFAR 90-90-90 goals and implement the Ministry of Health’s Strategic Use of Antiretroviral (SUFA) Initiative, including HIV-TB co-infection. S/he will provide supervision and mentoring to health care providers, and strengthen clinic-based strategic information systems in order to improve clinical data quality and reporting. S/he will also provide technical assistance to the MOH’s provincial and district health offices in use of clinical service data to inform and strengthen the SUFA.
• Provide technical assistance, mentoring and supervision support to DERAP-supported clinics to strengthen the quality of clinical care services provided across the HIV services cascade, including HIV diagnosis/testing, enrollment in care, ART provision and retention in care. Ensure provision of a comprehensive package of HIV services that meets SUFA requirements and contributes toward the 90-90-90 goals.
• Work with clinic staff to become familiar with and adhere to national and international/WHO guidelines, tools and procedures for quality delivery of HIV services.
• Work with clinics to strengthen data quality management and improvement by adapting clinic-based monitoring systems that support the MOH’s district-based and central reporting system, Sistim Informasi.
• Conduct routine data review and analysis of key PEPFAR indicators for monitoring performance on the HIV cascade, and work with clinics to measure progress and monitor plans toward project targets and the 90-90-90 goals.
• Provide technical assistance to the MOH’s provincial and district health offices in analyzing and utilizing clinical service data to inform SUFA activities, particularly to identify gaps and opportunities for improvements along the HIV care continuum and targeting of limited resources.
• Contribute toward strengthening of working relationships among clinics, district/provincial health officers, and other stakeholders to coordinate and support efficient HIV services delivery and referrals.
• Advise the MOH on strategies for improving the performance of the health system, particularly for SUFA implementation and scale-up at DERAP-supported clinics, by assessing needs and developing concrete actions for (a) strengthening human resources for health (pre-service training for new health workers); (b) developing or strengthening the capacity of District Health Offices to implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) for routine supportive supervision of SUFA sites; and/or (c) improving supply chain management.
• Represent DERAP to government officials and other stakeholders on issues of clinical management of HIV/AIDS.
• Contribute to DERAP project reporting, including writing narrative updates and preparing technical analyses/tracking of project indicators, for USAID, MOH and other key stakeholders.
• Provide technical support to the other RTOs Jakarta.and Papua to facilitate CSOs in the development equal partnership the health service provider including public and private clinics
• Work in close collaboration with district/province health office in the respond to improve quality of clinical care services by developing the private and public clinic with technical knowledge and skill in continuum of HIV prevention to care and ARV treatment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Medical degree (M.D., MBBS) and at least 5 years relevant experience in HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment programs for high-risk populations. An MPH would be an advantage.
• Experience with clinical management and training and ability to understand full range of issues around the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including provision of ART.
• Working knowledge of current national and WHO HIV/AIDS guidelines and tools for prevention, treatment, care & support of adults and children.
• Ability to provide mentorship and supportive supervision to all categories of health care providers.
• Experience in working effectively with government and non-government partners
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team with national and international staff, and maintain excellent working relationships with partners.
• Literacy with MS Office and statistical packages.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in English and Indonesian.
• Experience in design, implementation and analysis of HIV/AIDS/STI surveillance surveys.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview