Monroe Consulting Group Loker Online Banking Project Manager Job (Financial Software), Jakarta, Indonesia November 2015
Online Banking Project Manager Job (Financial Software), Jakarta, Indonesia Monroe Consulting Group
Monroe Consulting Group memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Online Banking Project Manager Job (Financial Software), Jakarta, Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Monroe Consulting Group
Fri, 06 Nov 2015 05:41:49 GMT
Executive recruitment specialists Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a global organization established more than 30 years with 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing. It helps clients push the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
Our client is seeking a professional finance and accounting executive to fill the job of Online Banking Project Manager (Financial Software). The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions with internal clients and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project/task
- Participate in technology, product planning and resource planning in consultation with Business Partners
- Partner with stakeholders to establish project performance goals
- Works with Solution Architect(s), PMO, and Team Members.
- Act as interface between Client and teams and gain trust of client
- Responsible for integrating processes in project teams
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining quality processes for development and support work
- Recommend and implement improvements to systems and procedures
- Act as single point of contact for all communication between different projects under the program
- Drive and consolidate application processes to deliver timely, measurable and actionable results, performance metrics and decision support tools/data for client-centric solutions
- Track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identify issues to the management team
- Take care of people management responsibilities
- Perform conflict management and project risk management
- Liaise with other teams and stakeholders
- Personal ownership and accountability for delivering assigned tasks and deliverables within the established schedule
- Facilitate a strong and supportive team environment that enables the team as well as individual team members to overcome any political, bureaucratic and/or resource barriers to participation.
- Minimum of 10 years of software development experience with 3 of those years spent managing internet E-commerce or E-finance applications
- Minimum of 6 years of project development or methodologies experience: full system development lifecycle, Agile, etc
- Experienced in designing and developing solutions for high volume internet sites
- Experienced in managing development activities using stringent source code control procedures
- Experienced in developing/reviewing estimates for design, development, and unit testing of application functionality for the engagement
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview