Monroe Consulting Group Loker Key Account Manager Job (Sales Job) (Consumer Goods), Jakarta, Indonesia Desember 2015
Key Account Manager Job (Sales Job) (Consumer Goods), Jakarta, Indonesia Monroe Consulting Group
Monroe Consulting Group memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Key Account Manager Job (Sales Job) (Consumer Goods), Jakarta, Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Monroe Consulting Group
Thu, 03 Dec 2015 13:05:35 GMT
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of rapidly growing multinational consumer goods company. Our respected United States-based company has a dynamic and youthful culture and values equality within the company. Our client is seeking a sales professional from another respectable consumer goods company for the job Key Account Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Key Account Manager is a key member of the Company’s Sales Department and will be reporting directly to the National Key Account Manager in Indonesia. The winning job applicant must have at least five years’ prior experience in modern trade channel.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the achievement and profit of the company through proper sales forecast and TE (Trade Expense) budget.
- Development, communication and implementation of effective assigned group of Modern retail trade accounts strategies including the distribution, availability and effective in-store trade activities.
- Manage all aspects of assigned group of Modern retail trade accounts. Work in a team environment and communicate, effectively present plans / ideas / suggestions / issues to relevant parties.
- Ensure all aspects of accounts and activity including negotiation, presentations, new line launches are implemented appropriately thus the target results are achieved.
- Train and develop distributor networks and sales team for appropriate sales operation effectiveness and competencies.
Complete period update reports on sales, distribution, new lines, in market activity by account nation-wide.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related discipline
- Secondary education will be an advantage
- Leadership training and any personality development Training i.e 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, etc
- Has attended any Key Account Management/Category Development/Negotiation Training
- 5 years & above of Sales and Marketing experience in a relatively large-sized diversified organization with the last 2 years as Key Account Manager position in sales position, preferable Senior or Group Key Account Manager.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview