Monroe Consulting Group Loker Finance Manager Job Juni 2016
Finance Manager Job Monroe Consulting Group
Monroe Consulting Group memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Finance Manager Job yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Monroe Consulting Group
Fri, 13 May 2016 10:15:59 GMT
Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company specializing in machines trading, plants, and services for the grain and food processing machineries.
Our respected Switzerland based client has been operating in Indonesia since 2012. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a Finance Manager to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia – Alam Sutera Area. Only suitably qualified and motived candidates should apply for this job. The winning candidate will support entire accounting and controlling needs of the company’s operation in Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Manage and supervise daily operations of finance and accounting, including cash management, cash planning.
- Overall responsible for customer credit management and collections of AR and timely settlement of AP.
- Ensure compliance with local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, local Government’s statutory requirements over financial reporting and tax matters (Income tax filing, VAT reporting, transfer pricing requirement etc) and also adherence to Group Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensure timely and complete month end and year end closing as well as preparing financial analysis and management reports for management.
- Ensure timely and smooth annual audit and tax filing.
- Oversee financial internal control and support organization in establishing a good internal control environment including the set-up, review and improvement of finance and accounting process and policies.
- Able to advise management on commercial risk of contracts and sales support of commercial issues.
- Support the Managing Director in strategic business decisions
- Prepare annual budgeting process through good coordination with other departments
- Coordinate with bank to ensure proper facilities will be available for the company and all necessary financial information provided to banks
- Build and create good working environment among finance team and provide leadership to team members
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant or ACCA equivalent
- Minimum 10 years working experience as Accounting & Finance Manager
- Has background in Year-end closing and Annual tax audit
- Proficiency in local accounting standards and has experience with IFRS
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and good organizational skills
- Analytical thinking and judgment with business mind
- Experience with ERP system, SAP is a plus.
- Computer literate, especially Proficiency in MS office excel
- Hard-working and detail-oriented with high accuracy in work
- Works with a sense of urgency and able to carry out multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently and under time pressure to meet reporting deadline
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Highly dynamic, dedicated to work and result oriented
- Good influencing skills with right amount of assertiveness especially in areas of controlling and compliance
- High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview