MoneyGram Loker Regional Director Indonesia Desember 2015
Regional Director Indonesia MoneyGram
MoneyGram memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Regional Director Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:15:35 GMT
The Regional Director – Indonesia is accountable for setting the overall business development, Operations and the overall strategy for the region. The position has responsibility for the maximization of market penetration and profitable transaction volumes. The position is also accountable for the Indonesia P&L, and line management of the regional team.
This will involve the following: effective management of the local entity, PT MoneyGram Payments Systems Indonesia (“PT MPSI”) and the Indonesia team, identification of new business opportunities, developing and roll-out of new channels and products/product enhancements, review and identification of cost saving, process efficiencies and problem resolution
The incumbent will be appointed as a member of Board of Directors of PT MPSI as the President Director and have the duties and ultimate responsibility for the general management of PT MPSI as well as direct duties and responsibility as the member of Board of Directors directly managing the Operations of PT MPSI . As the President Director, the incumbent will also have oversight on the overall compliance, finance, regulatory and reporting functions for PT MPSI. The incumbent will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key operational contacts and facilitating the retention, success and expansion of the regional network.
Collaborates with the Senior Regional Director, Asia to devise, set, and manage the implementation of the Indonesia strategy. Responsible for regional input to P&L. Sets and manages regional budgets. Responsible for the effective management of PT MPSI as its President Director. Responsible for the effective recruitment, management and motivation of the Indonesia based staff.
Recruits and takes responsibility for managing the ongoing maintenance of key accounts or agents. Identifies new business opportunities of mutual benefit to MoneyGram and agents. Ensures the resolution of major problems through the management of key personnel and liaison with the relevant teams.
Attends all senior management meetings (including ensuring regular Board of Directors’ meetings and attending Board of Commissioners’ meetings of PT MPSI) and provides input into overall strategic development. Reviews market/agent reports and analysis as to any trends/drops in transaction levels. Identifies solutions for managing change; developing future strategy.
Assumes overall responsibility over Operations function in line with the business strategy. Works together with other members of the Indonesia teams to ensure the highest standards of operational support is provided to the Agent network.
Leads local projects with the support of the local operations manager and other support functions.
Develops and ensures adherence of operational service level agreements with Agents and the community. Oversees the new Agent process from an operational perspective.
Act as the key regulatory contact for all operational matters. Ensures legal compliance with all regulations applicable within the region. Manages the implications of any legislative changes. Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies working closely with Compliance and Legal functions.
Serves as the key relationship owner for any liaison with Bank Indonesia and other regulatory agencies. Ensure scheduled meetings of BOD and BOC to meet regulatory and governance standards.
Manages and coordinate outsourced functions: Finance/accounting/tax, marketing, IT operations and support, procurement, company secretarial matters. Evaluates overall operations regularly and reports results/recommendations to the Board of Commissioners.
Conducts Management, and execution of major organizational projects in particular corrective actions in response to regulatory inspection and internal audit results. Undertakes management of risks to the business (business, operational, regulatory) with close guidance from the support functions.
Coordinates development process and ensures effective business support for all new products/delivery channels and methods of all new channels/products.
Participates in key events within the region to raise product/brand awareness with key business partners.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Required:
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field are highly desirable.
Minimum Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent. Masters desirable
- 10+ years relevant experience to include proven track record, within network development, operations, marketing/sales management, financial and risk analysis
- Demonstrated experience of operating both strategically and operationally
- Previous regulatory interaction management experience is desirable
- Previous experience serving as a member of a Board of Directors or Board of Commissioners (or similar governance body) is desirable but not essential.
- Some experience will ideally have been gained in a blue chip organization
- Experience with an international focus
- Ability to effectively deal with complex and sometimes difficult relationships at the highest level
- Previous experience of managing budgets and taking responsibility for P&L. Comfortable with the review and analysis of financial information
- Previous experience of managing a team – to include recruitment, development and resolution of performance issues
- Excellent problem solving skills – ability to effectively identify key issues, route causes and appropriate solutions and/or facilitate resolution through working with the relevant parties
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiating skills – able to influence and persuade in decision-making processes both internally and externally
- Successfully manage conflicting priorities with limited resources
- Good technical/systems awareness; able to converse effectively with technical and non-technical parties Ability to resolve technical problems
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to identify/anticipate issues and work collaboratively with key business partners
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic as well as a ‘hands on’ approach
- First class interpersonal skills – able to work with individuals at all levels to achieve results
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft suite of packages
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Fluency in Bahasa and English is essential
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview