Misys Loker Customer Support Consultant – Indonesia Desember 2015
Customer Support Consultant – Indonesia Misys
Misys memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Customer Support Consultant – Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 03:27:57 GMT
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past two years Misys has delivered 51 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world’s leading financial institutions!
- Including 47 of the world’s 50 largest banks
- 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
- 12 of the top 20 asset managers
- More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
In general, subject to each country benefits, more details are found in our intranet,
- 20 days of annual leave with 1 day increment for every 2 years with Misys
- Flexi-benefits for wellness, optical, etc. A fixed amount is provided according to the currency equivalent of each country
- Full outpatient medical coverage for unemployed dependents
- Hospitalisation and Insurance coverage
- Family Care Leave
Here’s an opportunity right here in Misys for you.
Misys Indonesia is seeking a Customer Support Consultant.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Customer Support Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsibilities include analyzing functional and technical cases and providing resolution in accordance with agreed customer metrics to ensure customer satisfaction (i.e. SLA/PSP)
- Creating new solutions to enhance the Customer Searchable database ensuring a faster service to the customers in the future
- Sharing knowledge and practical experience through Misys Customer Services teams on product/technical skills to continually improve the capability and effectiveness of the Services/Support teams
- Providing accurate information to the support helpdesk team, as needed, to facilitate technical analysis and development of workaround or fix
- Maintaining status of problem resolution and updates customer on resolution status
- Updating accurate information in the call logging system (e.g. SFDC, SupportForce.Com) so that customers can see progress on the support cases
- Identifying Professional Services or Product Sales opportunities arising from customer calls and referring these to the appropriate groups for action in order to drive increased revenue, documenting known issues and solutions and ensuring adequate internal communication of problem resolutions, conveying customer feedback to management, participating on teams and special projects to improve product and service quality and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT or relevant course;
- Experience with background in Java, VB.NET, SQL or Oracle an advantage
- 2-7 years’ experience with financial products in a support, development or consultancy environment, of which at least 1-2 years’ experience is in developing or supporting the assigned products and a demonstrated competence in functional or technical components of the assigned products
- Must be fluent In English; good in both oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer facing and interpersonal skills
- Must be customer focused and able to work well under pressure
- Capable of multitasking and working independently and as part of a team; strong organizational and time management skills
- Able and willing to work on ‘shifts’ or to be on an ‘after hours’ rotation
Our Application Process:
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview