migme Loker Customer Service Representative Oktober 2015
Customer Service Representative migme
migme memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Customer Service Representative yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:47:09 GMT
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Sold.id is a online shopping platform for the latest tech gadgets, luxury goods and shopping vouchers. Shoppers can either buy the products on sale, or participate in auctions and bid to get them at even lower prices.
As the Customer Service Representative for Sold.id, you are responsible for the Indonesia market, in the B2C and Auctions verticals.
You will report to the E-commerce Director & Indonesia Managing Director
- To handle and process online request/queries/complaints and constantly follow-up with the customer and the necessary department to resolve the enquiry.
- To handle customer’s queries and complaints, responding in a timely manner. Candidate(s) must be courteous, professional and customer oriented.
- Take accountability of follow through and any action required to ensure that customers case(s)/ticket(s) are resolved to ensure customers are delighted and satisfied.
- To organize, participate, handle and/or carry out customer service functions/responsibilities related to company events as required.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in our online user’s requests & product performance.
- Good technical understanding and fast learner
- Monitor the system diligently and channel/escalate the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly as and when required.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide our online users as well as our internal departments when necessary.
- Creatively and proactively assist online user and initiates activities that are geared towards connecting with users and increasing overall engagement.
- Act as an advocate of the Company in the brand’s community and as the advocate of the community within the company, engaging in dialogues, and/or participate in live chat events and answering questions where appropriate.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from customer, users and community monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Able to adopt and work in a team environment and support each other in multitasking and execute any ad-hock task given by Team Leader / Management.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any related fields.
- Experience in Customer Service/ Call Centre/ Credit Card/ Banking background.
- Mature, initiative, committed to customer satisfaction and enthusiastic individual who is able to work well under pressure
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Known language other than English/Indonesia will be preferred advantage for this role.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and influential characteristics to help in increasing our user base.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationship between users and our organization.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview