Michael Page MY Loker Senior Manager Regional Compliance September 2015
Senior Manager Regional Compliance Michael Page MY
Michael Page MY memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Senior Manager Regional Compliance yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Michael Page MY
Wed, 17 Jun 2015 00:01:18 GMT
A great career opportunity with regional exposure
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global talent management firm formed in 1976 in London and has since grown across the globe with 164 offices in 34 countries. Listed on the London Stock Exchange with mature businesses in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Malaysia we are rapidly expanding our Indonesia business, based predominantly in Jakarta.
- Executes on established Compliance, AML and Anti-Fraud programs
- Executes risk based compliance principles and on all prescribed policy standards
- Executes on all monitoring, reporting and oversight expectations. These include working the Transaction Monitoring & Government Reporting Team on the preparing of suspicious transaction reports and other reports in accordance with the local AML-CFT regulations (where required)
- Implements (with Operations and the business support) policies and procedures designed to mitigate compliance and risk exposures and enhance the compliance and control environment
- Ensures that External Agent and staff training is executed and recorded
- Consults with internal and external experts to identify risks, best practices and regulatory expectations
- Analyzes internal and external information, news and data to gain intelligence on, communicate and advise in relation to all emerging compliance and business risks
- Communicates policy and compliance goals to manage key areas of risk and ensures application across the enterprise. These include reporting of compliance issues and work with the local director/country head on the implementation of AML-CFT Program in all operational units
- Provides support for External Agent due diligence activities
- Communicates with Senior Compliance, Sales and Business Management on issues of agent risk, risk mitigation actions, agent restrictions and terminations
- Liaises and builds relationships with regulators, law enforcement and industry members under the oversight and direction of the Director, Regional Compliance
- Analyzes compliance and business impacts of proposed regulatory changes and draft associated position papers
- Represents Company’s Compliance Program to external audiences, including External Agents and banking partners.
The Successful Applicant
Strong communication and English (written and spoken) is a must for this role. And track records showing excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills have to be demonstrated. Other requirements are:
- 3 years management experience with responsibilities for hiring, performance management and coaching
- 5-7 years work experience as a subject matter expert in compliance in a banking or financial services environment – especially in AML compliance, fraud risk and investigation management and sanctions.
- Strong knowledge of international / regional AML, Fraud and CTF regulatory risk trends and best practices.
- Familiarity with Bank Secrecy Act and AML Regulations, USA Patriot Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Ability to operate with regulators, law enforcement, business partners and External Agents.
- Ability to work in a self-directed and remote environment.
- Demonstrated ability to draft clear and professional correspondence and other documents of a legal, compliance and business nature.
What’s on Offer
- Working with an international company that offers regional exposure and projects
- Excellent remuneration package that commensurate with experience
Apply for this job
Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or contact Yunishia Lupita on + 60 3 2302 4008 quoting job reference 2691390
As you are using an Apple iOS device we are unable to offer you the CV upload function. Please apply with your LinkedIn profile below or contact Yunishia Lupita on + 60 3 2302 4008 quoting job reference 2691390
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview