Mercy Corps Loker Operational and Legal Design Consultant – Disaster Liquidity Fund Maret 2016
Operational and Legal Design Consultant – Disaster Liquidity Fund Mercy Corps
Mercy Corps memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Operational and Legal Design Consultant – Disaster Liquidity Fund yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Sat, 05 Mar 2016 01:06:29 GMT
Mercy Corps is seeking a consultant to review both the operational and legal assumptions of the current ABSIGAB liquidity fund model. He/she will provide clear recommendations on how this model should ideally be structured and operated in the case of a disaster and ensure that it meets current Indonesia financial regulations.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recommendations on a due diligence process, including minimum financial and regulatory underwriting criteria, to assess whether a BPR can enter into the fund;
- Prescribe terms on how much liquidity a BPR can access and under what conditions, based on the results of the due diligence;
- Recommendations on policies and procedures for the voluntary exit of a BPR from the fund;
- Provide an expected fund loan loss analysis from BPRs that cannot repay, and how the fund could be structured to absorb these potential losses (including the use of donor funds or potential debt funding to supplement the contributed funds);
- Conduct an analysis of how the fund should be structured to attract investors, maximize the investment returns of the liquidity pool, and provide scenarios to ensure “debt obligations” of the fund can always be met;
- Provide three-year summary profit and loss projections with both best and worst case scenarios. Assumptions should include full operating expenses and the triggering of covered natural disasters;
- Recommendations on the use of a custodian bank to hold and administer the funds, and any necessary oversight roles (including the development of TORs);
- Recommendations on the potential to institutionalize the fund in accordance with Indonesian legal requirements and regulatory constraints;
- Detail scenarios for the creation of a single fund for the whole of Indonesia to diversify fund members risks, and provide an overview of how the fund can reach scale and operational efficiency, including the potential to consolidate two or more different pooling funds in different locations.
- Mercy Corps Indonesia expects that the review and recommendation on operational and legal aspect of the ABSIGAB liquidity fund structure should also be applied for liquidity fund structure of Malang City, East Java.
- At least 10 years in Indonesian financial services sector, especially on linkage program and loan mechanism with MFIs/rural banks;
- Knowledge of Indonesian banking sector and central bank and OJK regulations on fund management and MFIs/rural banks;
- Proven experience in the design, and preferably management, of a liquidity or investment fund;
- Strong writing in English is an advantage.
- Weekly progress updates (written and/or via a phone call) to the DRR-CCA Director/ILFAD Program Manager, and technical advisors;
- Formal and detailed recommendations in the form of an initial draft and final report, based on each activity listed above;
- Timeline of key next steps to achieve the recommendations listed in the report, and the expertise needed to achieve the listed activities;
- Detailed visuals of the fund operational structure.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview