Mercer Loker Talent Consultant-Mercer Indonesia-Talent Agustus 2015
Talent Consultant-Mercer Indonesia-Talent Mercer
Mercer memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Talent Consultant-Mercer Indonesia-Talent yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 02 Jul 2015 14:50:55 GMT
Talent Consultant-Mercer Indonesia-Talent
Are you seeking for a chance to step into a unique and enriching role where you can grow professionally?
• An opportunity to work for a market leader
• Work in a fast-paced, energetic, action-oriented, and stimulating environment
• Be part of a dynamic and supportive team
The role aids existing and new business expansion in Talent Information Solutions through networking and prospecting existing or new products/ services and ensuring pipeline projects are closed. The post holder works with the IS Business Leader in overall development and implementation of marketing and sales activities. The position supports growth of the business whilst engaging large local companies to strengthen the IS database and secure related rewards projects.
You can also look forward (but not limited to):
- Product Line Sales Management
: Establish specific line targets in collaboration with IS Business Leader for multiple, more complex product lines. Develops and manages own sales pipeline. Network and liaise with other line of businesses and other channel marketing to identify and pursue sales leads, actively manage individual opportunities, respond to RFPs, develop proposals and lead opportunity meetings with clients.
- Sales Pursuits:
Develops business proposals, deliver group presentations and work together with IS Business Leader in developing new business by introducing existing and prospective clients to other services and products in order to increase revenue. Conduct market research and feasibility studies to analyze the viability of alternative business development opportunities. Gather and conduct competitor/market intelligence.
- Project Management:
Manages simple to complex rewards engagement and participates in survey management from time to time.
We are seeking for a confident individual with minimum of 6 years’ experience selling in the consulting and/or product space.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong business acumen & demonstrates ability in in executing complex business initiatives
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a collaborative nature
- Proven track record to build successful business and working relationships at all levels
- Proficiency in IT/Excel with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employers
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview