McKinsey & Company Loker Junior Research Analyst – Asia Pacific Agustus 2015
Junior Research Analyst – Asia Pacific McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Junior Research Analyst – Asia Pacific yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
McKinsey & Company
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 19:38:38 GMT
McKinsey & Company, Inc. is a leading international management consulting firm with 108 office locations in over 60 countries worldwide. It is one of the most respected and renowned organizations in the world and has been consistently ranked as the leading employer of choice at MBA schools across the world. It advises top management of the world’s leading companies on issues of strategy, organization and operations. Our mission is twofold: to help our clients make positive lasting and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great Firm that is able to attract, develop, excite and retain exceptional people.
The Southeast Asia Research desk comprises of a team of about twenty knowledge professionals based out of 5 offices across Southeast Asia; Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. We undertake country and industry research and provide analytical support to McKinsey’s consulting teams, as well as, contribute to the knowledge development efforts of the office.
The Junior Research Analyst (JRA) position provides an avenue for current University graduates to contribute to the cutting-edge research community within McKinsey. JRAs are responsible for collecting, summarizing, analyzing, and synthesizing facts that serve as critical inputs to client service or McKinsey engagement teams. The position provides an excellent platform for graduates to gain practical exposure, as well as, understand country and industry dynamics specific to the Indonesia market.
This position will be a part of the Southeast Asia Research desk, based out of the Jakarta office.
- Conduct timely and cost effective research on the Indonesia market, in response to specific research requests, in both English and local language i.e. Bahasa (Indonesia)
- Summarize, analyze and synthesize relevant data and information, including the preparation of accurate, clear, McKinsey formatted memos and charts to present findings
- Help consultants scope and prioritize knowledge needs, including identifying the most appropriate research channels i.e. problem solve research requirements (primary vs. secondary) and determine appropriate, timely and cost effective research approach
- Contribute proactively to knowledge development efforts and ensure maintenance and continuous improvement for the knowledge infrastructure
- As the individual gains experience and expertise, his/her responsibilities will grow over time
- The tenured Junior Research Analyst is expected to develop distinctive knowledge on the Indonesia market and develop industry spikes related to the country of coverage
- The tenured Junior Research Analyst could also start managing the workflow within the team, provide coaching to junior colleagues and ensure quality within the team
- The exposure gained progressively could bring the Junior Research Analyst to the next position of Research Analyst, who in his/her role as the Indonesia country expert, is expected to become a true counselor to consultants
- Good understanding of the Indonesia market, coupled with sound business and industry knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong command of Bahasa (Indonesia) considering Indonesia being the primary country of research coverage
- Highly resourceful, with superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Good time-management skills and a flexible attitude, with ability to meet tight deadlines and handle simultaneous work streams
- Strong customer service orientation with willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented team environment
- IT skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and basic familiarity of Lotus Notes
- Applicants should be Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holders majoring in a Business or Quantitative discipline e.g. Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, etc., having attained a strong standing from top academic institutions
- Relevant experience of up to two years in a business/equity research role or in key industries such as banking, consumer goods, healthcare, mining, oil & gas & power, telecommunications, transport & logistics or public/social sector, will be ideal
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview