Home Credit Indonesia Loker Employee Exprience Manager September 2016
Employee Exprience Manager Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit Indonesia memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Employee Exprience Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Home Credit Indonesia
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 07:35:29 GMT
- Create a place where people love to work.
- Foster an environment and culture that inspires the best people within and even outside of our company.
- Ensure the best experience for employees from the moment they apply for a job till they leave and everything in between.
- Identify and understand key milestones in our employees’ journey.
- Develop and implement strategy for employee experience.
- Define and continually improve all processes, systems and tools ensuring sustainable and the most positive employee experience.
- Focus on improving employee engagement, inspiration, empowerment, designing beautiful workplaces.
- Develop and lead Internal Communication as a part of Internal HR Marketing.
- Ensure transparency of all internal interactive communication.
- Develop all possible interactions employees have with others in their work settings, with their given tasks and with the working environment.
- Promote HC Brand and company values and align it with employee experience.
- Develop company culture and promote leadership by right examples.
- Constantly detect employees’ needs and link it with needs of our company.
- Built an employee experience coalition that crosses traditional silos.
- Propose, organize and manage all company activities, meeting and events for our employees to win our employees’ hearts and minds and optimize individual and collective potential in the workplace.
- Propose and manage effective and efficient employee recognition program.
- Manage employee engagement surveys and other surveys to identify employees’ needs and expectations.
- Enhance employee experience through increased levels of personalization, transparency, simplification, authenticity and organizational responsiveness.
- Together with all functions develop culture of trust and achievements.
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Social, and/ or Psychological studies.
- Proven succesfull track record in Internal Communication, PR, EA.
- Proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and influence change.
- Experience in designing and implementing innovative systems.
- Demonstrated agility in a constantly changing environment and ability to cultivate strong relationships.
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with others verbaly and in writting.
- Experience in writting comments, articles, newspapers and in any other written communication.
- Organizational talent and passion to organize events for others.
- Business oriented.
- 5+ years experience in Internal Communication;
3+ years experience in HR.
- Excelent interpersonal and communication skill (verbal and written).
- Ability to display positive attitude all the time; Highest degree of integrity; manage ambiguity.
- Effective and efficient organizing skills with ability to priorities and flexibility to re-prioritize based on changing business needs.
- Requiring and disciplined nature focused on deadlines and timescales.
- Results focused with team player attitude while perform in motivating others.
- Effective problem solver; good analytical skills; interpersonal savvy
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview