Henkel Loker Technical Customer Service (Flexible Packaging) Desember 2015
Technical Customer Service (Flexible Packaging) Henkel
Henkel memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Technical Customer Service (Flexible Packaging) yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 10:07:35 GMT
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.Have you got what it takes?
Henkel has high-performance adhesives systems for the entire spectrum of machines and applicators dealing with the flexible packaging, paper converting, graphic arts and non-woven industries. This team helps provide reliable bonding solutions by exploring the best chemical, technical and economical solutions to fit their needs – from the adhesive itself through its application to potential process improvements.
What we offer
- Educate customers by training them on production application, and perform trial/testing within the customer premises.
- Ensure the quality of products and services delivered to customers meet/exceeds the customer’s requirements.
- Build a sound relationship with the related customers and develop a network relationship with Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Liaise with the regional team in order to transfer the product-knowledge and product roll-out for the sales team.
- Maintain laboratory testing equipment and ensure supporting machines & tools are in the proper condition, including the scheduling and execution of calibration and regular maintenance.
Who we are looking for
- Must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience directly or indirectly within the plastic lamination industry; experience in Sales/Technical dealing directly with plastic lamination/supplying inks resins industry is a strong advantage
- Must be proficient in English
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview