GE Oil & Gas Loker Controller – GE Oil&Gas Oktober 2015
Controller – GE Oil&Gas GE Oil & Gas
GE Oil & Gas memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Controller – GE Oil&Gas yang akan ditempatkan di Batam
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
GE Oil & Gas
Fri, 04 Sep 2015 05:21:03 GMT
The Controller is responsible in driving controllership and statutory compliance for all GE Oil & Gas businesses in Indonesia, working closely with the local, regional and GOF team.
Supporting manufacturing finance for PT. Vetco Gray Indonesia to drive cost efficiency, process simplification and to support plant expansion.
The Senior Controller demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and be involved in long-term planning.
· Advise business leaders regarding complex financial accounting and reporting issues and transaction structuring
· Lead the businesses work in complying with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (particularly sections 302 and 404)
· Lead the general accounting and payroll operations
· Interpret and implement GE General Accounting Procedures (GAP) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Compliance focal point for accounting issues
· Maintain accounting, financial reporting, financial control, and information systems to ensure adequate records, appropriate authorizations of transactions, and safeguard assets
· Lead direct reports in general accounting (including certain treasury operations) and payroll organizations in support of organizational objectives
· Initiate process improvements
· Key contact for Corporate and external auditors
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· At least 5 additional years of experience in an accounting position
· Certified Public Accountant or Master’s of Business Administration is preferred
· Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· PC proficiency
Apply to job
Save to cart
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview