fircroft Loker Engineering Service Operations Manager Agustus 2015
Engineering Service Operations Manager fircroft
fircroft memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Engineering Service Operations Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 28 May 2015 14:34:57 GMT
a Heavy Equipment Company is looking for an Engineering Service Operations Manager
- Assisting the GOM in the management of the site or sites on a day to day basis
- Manage and evaluate the delivery of Engineering Standards
- Produce Employers Requirements or tender specifications based upon client scope
- Liaise with Service Operations, GOM and Area Financial managers
- Attend on site meetings, where required, to ensure installations are to a high standard, commissioned and handed over to the clients team.
- To maintain the quality and quantity of engineering resource to deliver engineering duties
- Manage engineering targets and realization of benefits
- Controlling and monitoring competencies on site
- Responsibility for managing health, safety and environmental matters including record keeping.
- Manage cost expenditure in close association with Finance, Service Operation and project commercial team (Rental etc.)
- Understand the objectives, requirements and budget of a project
- To manage the communication of all necessary information
- To line manage direct reports, responsibilities include performance management
- To ensure the team is appropriately resourced
- To induct new colleagues on to the team
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficient construction experience with experience in a General Foreman/Site Supervisor role
- A good knowledge and experience of civil/mechanical engineering works including welding, pipe laying/stress and structures
- The ability to brief safety information to all site staff
- The ability to read drawings effectively
- An awareness of contract programed requirements
- The ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and to tight timescales, be reliable and be self- motivated
- Must be computer literate and be able to use email, Word, Excel etc.
- B.S. in Engineering, Mechanical or Structural preferred
- At least 5 years of related engineering management experience
- Engineering experience in pressure machine, piping, ducting, and structural steel
- Knowledge of structural engineering design codes
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve shop fabrication problems
- Familiar with welding processes for steel fabrication
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Only candidates with the rights to work in Indonesia will be considered
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview