EY Loker Performance Improvement Customer Senior Manager (Financial Services), Advisory, Indonesia November 2015
Performance Improvement Customer Senior Manager (Financial Services), Advisory, Indonesia EY
EY memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Performance Improvement Customer Senior Manager (Financial Services), Advisory, Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:53:54 GMT
Performance Improvement Customer Senior Manager (Financial Services), Advisory, Indonesia
Performance Improvement Customer Senior Manager (Financial Services), Advisory
We are the only professional services Organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for
Senior Manager (Financial Services)
to join our team with experience in the financial services industry.
In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a customer advisory professional, you’ll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you’ll work closely with our clients’ marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients’ businesses. And with a network that stretches across the world, you’ll gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
re looking for people with the following experience:
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or Business from a reputable institution; an advanced degree will be a bonus
- Minimum of
years of full-time working experience as with relevant Financial Services and Consultancy industry with international exposure / experience.
Candidates with lesser experience will be considered at Manager Level.
- Experienced in customer engagement with deep understanding on leading practices and industry challenges.
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, presentation and communication skills
- Execution focused and proven ability to get things done
Your Client Responsibilities
- Lead project engagement and execution delivered to clients focusing but not limited to Financial Services industries.
- Assist in effective project implementation and monitoring
- Understand and execute advisory services procedures including client interviews, problem analysis and advanced fact gathering
- Manage the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Manage expectations of deliverables and timing
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Stay informed of general business/economic developments and understand their impact to the client
- Participate in sales and business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
Your People Responsibilities
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Demonstrate our fundamental values : professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and
transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin
with you? Click apply online to find out.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook:
Connect with us on Linked In:
Watch us on YouTube:
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview