EFL GLOBAL LTD Loker Python Software Developer November 2016
Python Software Developer EFL GLOBAL LTD
EFL GLOBAL LTD memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Python Software Developer yang akan ditempatkan di Singapore
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
EFL GLOBAL LTD
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 18:06:06 GMT
Who is the Entrepreneurial Finance Lab?
We are an award-winning, for-profit social enterprise company that is accelerating poverty reduction through innovative tools to help entrepreneurs and consumers in emerging markets gain access to capital. We are the proven leader in using alternative data to understand individual credit risk and create opportunity for MSME and consumer financing. Our mission is simple: to unlock the entrepreneurial potential of emerging markets by expanding access to finance for the un-banked. How? Our psychometric assessment technology helps financial institutions evaluate the credit-worthiness of small business owners and consumers who wouldn’t otherwise have traditional access to credit. This scalable, automated, breakthrough technology helps bring the developing world’s most capable, yet previously un-bankable people into the formal financial fold for the first time, empowering them and their economies from the inside-out.
We spun off from a research initiative at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Center for International Development, and now we work with leading financial institutions across 27 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. With offices in Lima, Boston, Mexico City, Jakarta, Nairobi, and Bangalore, EFL is impacting MSME and consumer finance across the globe. We have been recognized and endorsed by leading development organizations such as the IFC, Inter-American Development Bank, and the G-20.
About the Position:
EFL is seeking a Software Developer to work on developing and maintaining software to support the EFL Platform that includes: Web Application, Scoring Engine, API, Imports Systems, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your leading-edge technical qualifications, interact directly with clients all around the world, and play a critical role in the smooth functioning of our Platform and software engineering processes.
You will work collaboratively with other EFL developers, statisticians, account managers, and customers on a variety of tasks, including: implementing new features, fixing bugs, writing unit and functional tests, and driving the release process in an agile environment. You will be responsible for building lasting designs; implementing robust, maintainable code; monitoring and responding to client escalation issues; and playing a critical role during new client launches. You’ll gain an incredibly detailed view of how our innovative technology works in 20+ countries around the world.
- Contribute to major development initiatives with codebases utilizing Python, Django, R, MySQL, MongoDB, jQuery and React.
- Develop internal tools to support EFL Launches, new EFL front-end platforms, EFL Level 1 support cases, and other major technology.
- Develop hotfixes and upgrades to support a highly available cloud-based platform.
- Develop automated unit and regression testing frameworks for a highly efficient quality assurance system.
- Support our Platform release processes.
- Assist with customer-facing API support and discovery, as needed.
- Assist with Level 2 support escalations as needed.
Who’s a good fit?
We are looking for an always-learning critical thinker with a combination of customer experience and hands-on technology experience. They are looking to develop and round out their technical experience with modern web application, cloud, and programming frameworks. The right candidate embraces three values: Humility, Respect and Trust, and understands the importance of playing well with others.
- Required Qualifications:
- Strong programming skills, with more than 4 years of experience building real-world B2B or B2C software.
- 2-year or 4-year degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related degree; equivalent work experience is considered.
- 4-6+ years experience with Python. Any other OOP language (Java, .NET, C++) is considered.
- 4-6+ years experience with MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, or MSSQL.
- Experience with JSON or SOAP web services.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Linux and Windows.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Plays well with others; able to actively participate in lively engineering debates; able to listen to, appreciate, and effectively critique peers’ opinions.
- Fluency in English.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Android, Django, AWS, Node.js, AngularJS development experience.
- Experience designing web-based applications for devices with slow and/or unreliable internet connections.
- Experience with R.
- Spanish communication skills (any level).
What is it like to work at EFL?
We’re a group of motivated, smart people trying to tackle a big problem! Our team is driven to make a social impact. As a fast-growing, innovative company, our culture is entrepreneurial, progressive, fast-paced, and multicultural. The name of the game is autonomy, flexibility, collaboration, learning, results, and making an impact. You’ll gain significant exposure to the world of entrepreneurship, emerging market finance and big data, and enjoy an awesome annual company retreat in Peru. This isn’t just your employer, it’s your company. Have an idea to do things better? Implement it. Want flexibility in your schedule? Enjoy it. Want to make an impact? Own it.
- Opportunities for international travel and/or relocation
- Annual company retreat in South America
- Flexible work schedule and generous time off
- Down-to-earth, motivated, collaborative team!
Location: This position is located in either Boston, Buenos Aires, or Lima, Peru. Outstanding remote candidates may be considered, but due to the collaborative nature of the job, Boston-, Buenos Aires-, or Lima-based candidates are highly preferred. You will have the opportunity to travel to visit team and clients in Peru and likely other EFL countries across the globe to work on ground-breaking UX projects with a wide variety of different end users.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview