Deloitte Loker FAS Forensic Anti-Money Laundering Associate Director Desember 2016
FAS Forensic Anti-Money Laundering Associate Director Deloitte
Deloitte memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai FAS Forensic Anti-Money Laundering Associate Director yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Sun, 25 Sep 2016 08:42:43 GMT
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey ‑ talents like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for the society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
Help to grow the Deloitte Forensic AML practice in Jakarta. Anti-Money Laundering services the incumbent Associate Director will support:
- AML Compliance Program Assessments
- AML Due Diligence
- AML Know Your Customer Assessments
- AML Risk & Control Services
- AML Technology Consulting
- AML Training
- AML Transaction Analysis (Look Back)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in AML-focused activities in support of financial institutions, law firms, or government agencies in the Indonesian market
- Fluency in Bahasa, both spoken and written
- Subject matter expertise in Indonesian AML regulations as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale and international business (trade finance)
- Ability to write and edit the AML compliance manuals and review other bank policy and procedure manuals as appropriate.
- Ability to coordinate AML training efforts including the development and delivery of training
- Ability to coordinate/develop annual AML compliance and project plans
- Ability to coordinate enterprise-wide AML risk assessment exercises
- Experience in reviewing and executing AML audit and compliance testing plans
- Experience in managing a team of professional AML compliance practitioners
- End-to-end experience managing financial services compliance projects and costs
- Ability to provide advice regarding banking regulations and requirements to the business lines on regulatory, transactional and documentation issues
- Ability to identify issues quickly and to present solutions when reporting to senior leadership
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- The desire for an exceptional challenge in a unique environment
- Flexibility with travel throughout the Southeast Asian region
- Subject matter expertise in other Southeast Asian AML regulations and industry practices as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale, trade finance, and private banking
- Knowledge of international Economic / Trade Sanctions requirements / regimes, including OFAC
- Fluency in Mandarin, both spoken and written
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview