Dell Loker Financial Analysis Consultant Indonesia November 2015
Financial Analysis Consultant Indonesia Dell
Dell memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Financial Analysis Consultant Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 13:15:48 GMT
This position has Controllership responsibilities for Dell’s Commercial business in Indonesia with responsibility for managing a P&L in excess of $150M per annum with headcount footprint of more than 100 employees located in Indonesia as well as in Penang, Malaysia. The Indonesia business has been selected as part fo the Emerging Markets (E10) Strategic Initiative and is targeted for strategic investments and hyper growth.
This position will be responsible for managing and delivering financial metrics with full Controllership in driving growth, improved profitability and liquidity. This position will also:
· Drive the financial plans and policies of the organization, including establishment and maintenance of fiscal controls, preparation and interpretation of financial reports, and safeguarding of the organization’s assets.
· Develop and maintain overall accounting policies and controls.
· Be responsible for establishing and maintaining good corporate relations with the investment and banking communities.
· Coordinate and collaborate with cross functional Finance teams to ensure an optimum level of Finaance support for on all Finance matters ranging from Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA), GFS (Credit, Collection and Payables), Tax and Treasury.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with the Country General Manager (GM) to ensure profitable growth for the Indonesia business, delivering financial targets with strong business partnership.
· Work closely with regional Finance team as well as cross functional teams like the LOB Domains, Marketing, IT, Logistics, Sales Operations, etc. to develop, plan and implement key strategies and initiatives that will enable the accelerated growth of Indonesia market.
· Work closely with FP&A functions covering planning, budgets, outlooks, close and direct Opex management. Ensuring all internal deadlines are met; controllable Opex must be within agreed budget. Be an advocate of internal discretionary cost control
· Review and approval of commercial opportunities and understanding of competitor offerings/opportunities to be able to make informed pricing and other strategic decisions
· Manage all credit escalations, help minimize write-offs and deliver on with assistance from credit functions corporate DSO targets
· Participate and decide on key local issues as a member of the country leadership team, including participating in management-employee meetings as required by the local labor laws.
· Lead all local statutory compliance requirements as the country finance leader, partnering with legal. Specifically, tax regulations, fair trade laws, privacy laws, consumer protection laws.
· In co-operation with regional business controls team, ensure adequate internal controls are in place in the business and that there are adequate procedures and processes within the organization to maintain a strong control environment.
· Ensure all relevant information is passed to accounting at the end of the quarter to enable them to correctly close the books and to make appropriate decisions on revenue recognition entries.
· Ensure adherence to Governance, SOX & Revenue Recognition policy
· High energy Finance professional with a solid Controllership foundation who is proactive, solution oriented and customer focused.
· Candidates should be graduates of Finance, Business or Accounting with a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification Finance experience, including prior FP&A or Sales Controllership exposure and at least 3+ years of People Management experience. Additional professional qualifications, including CPA’s or MBA’s will be advantageous.
· Candidates should also have the following competencies
· Good understanding of Indonesia for both reading and writing
· Good understanding of the company’s business goals and objectives.
· Thorough working knowledge of accounting principles and controls
· Good understanding of business practices and systems.
· Good knowledge PC software applications.
· Good knowledge of Audit and internal control issues.
· Thorough ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
Thorough organizational change management skills.
· Good process development skills.
· Good Strategic Finance asset planning skills.
· Good Technical Decision making and Quality Improvement skills.
· Good Coaching, Consulting and Facilitation skills.
· Solid PowerPoint skills and be able to develop effective presentations to directly communicate/influence senior management audiences (including Vice Presidents).
· Outstanding leadership and teamwork skills.
Life At Dell
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview