Citi Loker Technology Senior Auditor September 2015
Technology Senior Auditor Citi
Citi memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Technology Senior Auditor yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:20:12 GMT
- As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching and guidance to other team members in all phases of the audit process, where appropriate.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- The candidate should have functional knowledge of consumer applications, banking products and processes and supporting systems. The candidate must also have an understanding of core IT processes (e.g. systems development lifecycle, application controls, change management, information security, business continuity), and related risks and controls.
- Experience in various aspects of technology auditing, as well as auditing of third parties or projects.
- Working knowledge of IT regulations issued by banking regulators e.g. Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Knowledge of electronic customer service channels (e.g. ATM, internet and mobile banking).
- Experience of using Computer Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques (CAATTs) (e.g. ACL, Excel, Access, Macros, MS SQL).
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and ‘no surprises’ approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Adaptable to working in different situations and cultures on a wide variety of assignments. Able to be pro-active and take the initiative in these situations.
- Ability to travel for several weeks at a time on audit assignments across the APAC/EMEA region and more widely when needed.
- Primary Location: Indonesia
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Travel Time: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Job ID: 15058063
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview