Citi Loker Consumer MCA Analyst November 2016
Consumer MCA Analyst Citi
Citi memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Consumer MCA Analyst yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 06:47:18 GMT
Primary Location: Indonesia,Jawa,Jakarta
- Support the Consumer MCA Head to set up a strong MCA framework together with the various Business Groups with Consumer Banking (for example: Retail Bank, Unified Sales, Credit Operations, Cards) and ensure strong implementation of MCA processes across GCB. This would include a review of self-assessment process embedded within each Business to assess whether the self-assessments address all key risks within the Business.
- This role entails:
- Working with Business and control teams within Consumer Banking to coordinate the local implementation of the Gold Copy MCA across Business Units in Consumer and standardizing the testing methodology/approach by performing testing and quality reviews. The MCA will overlook the testing of controls related to Insurance, Retail Banking, Branch processes and other relevant Consumer Business that will be performed either by the respective Businesses, Oversight teams (BOF, Surveillance teams, BUCO or MCA coordinators, etc.) or by the MCA team.
- Evaluate, assess and validate controls through processes and tools including MCA, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and other related processes including the Regional Consumer Controls Procedures Manual (RCCPM), driving consistent quality assurance programs that dovetail with the MCA program, and leveraging on data sampling and analysis techniques.
- Assist the business groups in completing a comprehensive Annual Risk Assessment (ARA) and perform ongoing monitoring procedures defined in ARA.
- Assist in raising IBAMs and strengthening issue notification and escalation.
- Assist in defining Corrective Action Plans (CAP), recording issus and CAPs in iCAPs to close gaps.
- Review MCA processes for major business issues reported by IA and Regulators but not known to management.
- Assist in the coordination and facilitation of GCB Control Forum.
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of years of working experience in banking or control/audit related functions
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure as a team or individual
- Highly motivated individual
- Able to adapt quickly
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview