Cisco Systems, Inc. Loker Systems Engineer for FSI Segment Desember 2015
Systems Engineer for FSI Segment Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc. memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Systems Engineer for FSI Segment yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 22:02:42 GMT
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R998257
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks a Systems Engineer to partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions, setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers, and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs in Enterprise markets. In additional to technological skill, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate should have good interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills with passion and confidence.
Systems Engineer has direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory. Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory. Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Assist sales team to develop formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
Base location: Jakarta
Target Territory: Indonesia
Role & Responsibilities
Job Function: To provide technical support to the accounts by doing the following:
• To clearly articulate Cisco solutions to the customers for Enterprise Networking, Data Center and Collaboration architecture
• To lead technical engagement with multiple stakeholders, Cisco Technology Specialists, Partners’ SE, Regional Experts, etc.
• To lead design and Proof of Concept at least in one architecture and provide bow
• To co-lead with AM for Integrated Account Planning
• Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
• 3+ years of experience as pre-sales systems engineer
• Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings
• Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
• CCNP & CCDP Certification required, CCIE is highly desirable and preferred
• In-depth knowledge of baseline SE skills (Routing and Switching, mobile and Wireline technologies)
• In-depth knowledge and consulting experience in a number of areas of specialization, including VPN, Security, QoS, Voice and Video, Unified communication, Campus Network, WAN, Wireless, data center, server virtualization.
• Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications
• Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills
• Experience in Financial Services Institution accounts such as Top 10 banks in Indonesia would be highly considered
• Self-initiated creating sales opportunities
• Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn quickly and stay current
• Understanding about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member as well as assume a leadership role for the team when appropriate
• Ability to consult with clients to understand their requirements and independently advise relevant technical solutions
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
#CiscoCareers #Presales #SystemsEngineer
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything, Mobility, Security, Data Center, Cloud
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview