Cigna Loker Head of Customer Value Management & Management Information Desember 2015
Head of Customer Value Management & Management Information Cigna
Cigna memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Head of Customer Value Management & Management Information yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Mon, 09 Nov 2015 08:21:18 GMT
Job Purpose / Objective:
To manage customer information and turn it into actionable insights, in order to increase customer value and optimize revenue generation for the company.
Scope of Work
- Ensure that CVM , supports business decision-making and/or actions.
- Liaise with partner’s business and/or MIS unit regarding model deployment and other segmentation approach for customer profiling.
- Develop, deploy, and monitor CVM model and/or customer segmentation for business purposes (i.e. sales, conversion, persistency, cancelation, etc.) for both Affinity and Direct portfolio.
- Data enrichment initiatives to get a comprehensive view of customer information that has a positive effect on results.
- Provide accessible-and-integrated customer information as an SVC system to support Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Increase customer value thru various X-Sell activities and customer engagements/communications.
- Perform Winback activities to bring back the value of high potential inactive customers.
- Consolidate and develop Management Information for the business
- Assure timely reports are provided to the appropriate management and sales teams
- Segment-based product development, to provide product that match with characteristics and needs of each segment
- Digital analytics, to generate high qualified inbound-leads as well as providing best digital campaign.
Accountability and KPI’s Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Deployed predictive model in both Affinity and Direct portfolio, with improved sales, conversion, and/or persistency compare to that non-model.
- Implemented and utilized customer segmentation as part of providing personalized sales and/or services for customers.
- Enriched customer data with external data, as well as gathered comprehensive customer insights.
- Ensured security, reliability, and robustness of customer information which consolidated and leveraged as SVC system.
- Improved customers’ share-of-wallet and regained high potential inactive customers.
- Managed leads journey and campaign execution to increase both leads and customer value.
- Providing timely reports for the senior management to make informed decisions with.
- Minimum 9 years of work experience in customer analytics, portfolio management, CEM/CRM, and Enterprise DW management, mainly in insurance industry.
- High proficiency in using analytical software programming, i.e. SAS, KXEN, R, SPSS, and database processing software, i.e. SQL.
- Familiarity with banks (both credit card and savings base), telcos, retail, and/or other financial institution environment is a plus.
- Experienced in consultancy or client-handling business environment
- Master or Bachelor degree, graduated in Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related subject with quantitative background, from reputable and well known university.
Indonesia-Jakarta Raya (SpecialDistrict)-Jakarta
PT Asuransi CIGNA Menara Kadin Indonesia,
6th Flr,Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Block X-5, Kav. 02 & 03
Manager of Managers
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Nov 8, 2015, 11:52:26 PM
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview