BRecruit Indonesia Loker Export Import Manager Juli 2016
Export Import Manager BRecruit Indonesia
BRecruit Indonesia memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Export Import Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 09 Jun 2016 04:00:29 GMT
BRecruit Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the large manufacturing company in Indonesia
Our respected client is seeking a Export Import Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The winning candidate will be a motivated professional with experience in Export Import
- Receive, checking and issued new PO manually and in JDE from customer
- Receive and checking new LC and the clauses.
- Coordinate with Plant for cargo readiness and loading date in appropriate date and time related with vessel schedule to avoid storage charges
- Coordinate with customer for details cargo and schedule, should be inform regularly if there’s any changes
- Coordinate with the Plant and customer of slow moving inventory
- Checking final document (Invoice, PL, BL, COO and other certificate) for customers and Bank to avoid any discrepancies, minimize storage charges and trouble in POD (Port of Destination).
- Coordinate with Plant Controller for Contribution Margin data/calculation for Sales Export every quarter
- Regularly make a report for outstanding order to customer with the reason if there’s any delay
- Regularly make an export forecast report to supply chain manager, finance director and related department
- Look for new ways or methods aimed at improving the efficiency of the department workforce and/or the effectiveness of the work performed, and develop and implement actions or projects to that effect.
- Identify and evaluate potential savings in export handling; liaise with plant team, trucking and shipping lines. In that respect develop strong relationship with the plant and suppliers.
- Monitor closely new regulations from Customs or Trade Industry for Export Import Policies especially of HS Code Number.
- Assist management in evaluating problem and issues or legal impact of decisions taken
- Work in-close with co-operation with BU Plants, Purchasing, Logistics, Finance & other departments to optimise plant activities and SC management,
- Have a bachelor degree from any major
- At least 3 years experience in same position
- Good English verbal and non verbal
or you can
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview