Bank Of America Loker Human Resources Consultant Oktober 2016
Human Resources Consultant Bank Of America
Bank Of America memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Human Resources Consultant yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Bank Of America
Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:11:26 GMT
Human Resources Consultant
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for its international businesses and is a long-established participant in Asia Pacific with a presence since 1947. With 23 offices in 12 geographies, covering nine currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, the company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wealth Management, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has an opportunity for a HR Manager to lead its Bank of America N.A. Jakarta Branch office (Bank).
You will be an experienced HR partner who supports business growth by providing efficient, consistent and proactive HR consultancy to multiple lines of business. This will range from day to day implementation of HR practices to involvement in critical business initiatives within a regulatory environment.
Although the primary focus of this role will be the Indonesia business, you will collaborate across the APAC region with various stakeholders and HR partners to ensure consistency of processes and sharing of best practices.
Reporting to the HR Head of South East Asia you will
- Provide input to the development of HR strategies that impact the LOB.
- Develop and execute tactical plans at the business unit level to achieve business objectives
- Work with the respective lines of business and legal entity management to ensure that business is conducted in compliance with the applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Member of Local Management Team – Jointly and severally accountable for all aspects of running the branch corporate governance implementation
- Act as a liaison and foster good relationship with regulators, local banking associations and peer groups to keep abreast of any changes or new regulations
- Build sustainable partnerships with LOB managers to understand their business priorities and provide HR solutions that will deliver against the business objectives.
- Coach and consult with managers and/or employees on people related issues such as performance, terminations, career development, and talent management.
- Manage core HR processes and apply HR technical expertise to deliver superior results
- Prioritize tasks and manage multiple ad-hoc projects within the function
- Partner with specialist functions, provide strategic advice & support on all HR related matters, including but not limited to recruitment and termination, performance management, learning & leadership development, compensation & benefits, HR policies review and implementation, employee relations and any other HR initiatives/projects.
- Collaborate with generalists and specialist functions across the region
- Act as first point of contact for ER issues and partner with ER on employee issues and coach and guide managers in these matters.
- Facilitate internal mobility across LOBs
- Any other ad-hoc HR assignment where necessary
- Fluent Bahasa
- Minimum of 8 years in a similar HR capacity
Posting Date : 31/08/2016
Location : Jakarta – Indonesia
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview