Bank Of America Loker Director Agustus 2015
Director Bank Of America
Bank Of America memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Director yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Bank Of America
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:46:20 GMT
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for its international businesses and is a long-established participant in Asia Pacific with a presence since 1947. With 23 offices in 12 geographies, covering nine currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, the company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wealth Management, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
The Indonesia Country Compliance Director role is responsible for executing the compliance program in Bank of America N.A. Jakarta Branch office (Bank). The individual will work with the respective lines of business and legal entity management to ensure that business is conducted in compliance with the applicable laws, regulations and compliance policies.
The Country Compliance Director reports to the Director – Senior Country Compliance Manager for S.E. Asia based in Singapore.
The individual in this position will be responsible for the following:
- Providing compliance training as necessary
- Approving compliance policies and procedures
- Providing advice on and approving compliance policies and procedures
· Conducting and review Compliance Monitoring and Testing
- Participating in new product reviews and approving new products
- Approving outsourcing arrangements
- Submission of regulatory reports
- Partnering with business and entity management in managing regulatory reporting obligations
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the Corporate Banking/GTS/FICC businesses and the regulatory framework in which it operates and act as a business partner.
- Interpret regulations issued by OJK and providing advice to the business and support functions
- Develop relationships with the respective lines of business and entity management as well as support functions to keep abreast of current business developments and regulatory issues that may impact the risk environment of the Bank
- To act as the Money Laundering Representative Officer for the Bank
· Member of Local Management Team – Jointly and severally accountable for all aspects of running the branch corporate governance implementation
- Act as a liaison and foster good relationship with regulators, local banking associations and peer groups to keep abreast of any changes or new regulations
- 10+ years senior compliance experience in a banking environment
- Language skills
Posting Date: 10/06/2015
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview