Bali Bird Park Loker Purchasing Supervisor Agustus 2015
Purchasing Supervisor Bali Bird Park
Bali Bird Park memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Purchasing Supervisor yang akan ditempatkan di Gianyar
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Bali Bird Park
Mon, 08 Jun 2015 06:28:59 GMT
Responsibilities & Job Desc :
1. Ensures that approvals are obtained on Purchase Request from FC and General Manager prior to activating any purchase.
2. Plans purchasing visits in an order and productive manner. Ensure that “Letter of Credit” is processed in time for any foreign purchase with adequate Insurance Cover and Co-ordinate with FC and General Manager.
3. Tries to maintain a reasonable Par Stock Level for every item to avoid Stock-Out and Excess Stock in stores, unless for some items with import restrictions.
4. Ensures that 30 days credit limit is obtained from every supplier and avoid too much of money being tied down with stores inventories.
5. Ensures that the items bought are of good quality and standard at competitive prices in full consideration of “Worth the Money.”
6. Carries out periodic visits to the stores and ensure that it is clean and tidy and arranged in an orderly manner as per BBP standard and requirements.
7. Takes maximum effort to ensure that all goods are purchased, lowest price and the best available quality so that costs can be minimized and the profits can be maximized.
- Male, age max. 27 years old
- Bachelor degree from any field
- Having minimum 1 year in a similar position
- Honest, loyal and fast learner
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
Gaji: Rp 3.500.000 /bulan
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview