Amdocs Loker Development Expert Agustus 2015
Development Expert Amdocs
Amdocs memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Development Expert yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 09 Jun 2015 15:49:45 GMT
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems for customer management module (CM) in Amdocs billing system.
- Working on one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Assumes ownership and accountability of customer interaction modules within an application.
- Serves as an expert on customer interaction modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
- Engineering – Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Investigation – Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Analysis – Analyzes requirement documents/HLDs. Performs impact assessment (for example, for critical production issues) and contributes to Root Cause Analysis of issues and outlines corrective actions.
- Team Work and Collaboration – Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals. Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
- Technical Ownership – Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements. Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date. Performs peer code inspection and reviews on developed solutions and provides relevant feedback.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement – Actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Quality and SLAs -Contribute to meet various SLAs and KPIs as applicable for account and Unit e.g. Responsiveness, Resolution, Software Quality SLAs. Ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and delivery timelines are met as per quality targets of the organization.
- Interaction with customer – Ability to present solutions, explain investigation and analysis during incident to customer
Skill Sets –
- Candidate should have expertise in Java, J2EE, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Should have strong knowledge of Amdocs customer management applications(CM), SRM, TRB etc.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview