AIDS Healthcare Foundation Loker Country Program Manager – Indonesia November 2015
Country Program Manager – Indonesia AIDS Healthcare Foundation
AIDS Healthcare Foundation memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Country Program Manager – Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Tue, 06 Oct 2015 07:38:29 GMT
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
The Country Program Manager is responsible for ensuring full support of the country program. You are responsible for strategically leading, directing, developing, and managing AIDS Healthcare Foundation’s (AHF) program in country as an effective member of the AHF Bureau team.
- Provide leadership, managerial and technical oversight for AHF’s Indonesia program;
- Prepares and administers program budgets and strategic business plans, and evaluates financial program effectiveness;
- Represent AHF at meetings and conferences with stakeholders such as government, donors, and partner NGOs, in particular those related to HIV/AIDS treatment, technical, and/or policy in Indonesia;
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of the projects, liaise with Ministry of Health, NGO and INGO partners, PLHA groups and other key stakeholders and report on a regular basis to the Asia Bureau Chief (ABC);
- Participate in proposal preparation, in collaboration with AHF Global office, Asia Bureau, and the country team members to conduct field assessment, writing, and negotiations with donors, identification of partners, and preparation of proposal, logical frameworks, work plans, and detailed budgets;
- Initiate potential projects in selected provinces of Indonesia, design program , develop work plans, Gantt charts and revising fundraising and project planning materials for AHF projects in Indonesia;
- Works in collaboration with the Government of Indonesia and other Partner NGOs to implement HIV/AIDS programs including the provisions of testing, treatment and care support, capacity building for health workers;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with national and state government entities ensuring productive partnerships.
- Work to develop and secure a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with National and local levels Ministry of Health and other partners as needed;
- Oversee the implementation of ART programs at the CoC (Continuum of Care Centers) – COE’s at the provinces and ensure proper implementation and management of the ART centers;
- Regular detailed reporting of the activities, progress and updates on a weekly, monthly basis to AHF ABC on project activities and a detailed quarterly report for AHF consultations and reviews;
- Solicit opportunities with potential donors to expand AHF operations in HIV treatment and care services in Indonesia;
- Conduct a situational analysis that provides information on treatment related projects or activities, including government treatment plans at various provinces of Indonesia;
- Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation of the project outlined in the work plans and to keep ABC informed of the quality, relevance and other important issues of the project to manage effective implementation to achieve targets of the set objectives;
- Coordinate and develop a supply chain for antiretroviral, opportunistic infection and other related drugs, laboratory services and other supplies and equipment needs;
- Coordinate and liaise with partners – National AIDS Program, the hospital and relevant partner NGOs;
- Advocacy and partner management
- Advocate AHF perspective on HIV/AIDS‐related policy, laws, and regulations in Indonesia;
- Advocate and integrate AHF project into national HIV/AIDS control strategy and build up partnership with other stakeholders in national HIV/AIDS related network, improving communication, experience exchanging and cooperation;
- Update latest information, monitor and report HIV/AIDS‐related policy, laws, and regulations in Indonesia;
- Identify and procure necessary medical equipment, furniture, utilities and other necessary program items;
- Identify training needs, plan and coordinate training programs and activities in collaboration with the ABC, AHF’s Director of Training, and local implementing partners;
- Maintain regular communications with AHF staff and adhere to reporting deadlines;
- Monitor and report any changes across Indonesia in treatment and treatment access issues;
- Monitor the quality of existing HIVAIDS care and treatment services;
- Organize local logistics, supervise and manage the itinerary of consultants or visitors from AHF;
- Participate in regular teleconferences to report on progress of program development;
- Responsible for supervising and mentoring AHF staff;
- Advise on the human resources need at AHF site(s) and administrative/office levels and assist in identifying suitable candidates;
- And any other task as assigned by AHF Asia Bureau Chief.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- MPH, MA, or MSc degree and 3‐5 years of relevant experience; or relevant medical degree and/or at more than 5 years of relevant experience in managing public health/international development programs.
- Proven skills in management, supervisions, leadership and networking
- At least 3‐5 years supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and health related issues;
- Highly skilled in HIV /AIDS programming, preferably within Indonesia context, funded by major donors, such as the U.S. Government, World Bank, Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria corporations, foundations, etc.
- Fluent in English,
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory Page 10 of 10 agencies, or members of the business stakeholder community;
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board members.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven skills in management, supervisions, leadership and networking, with at least 3‐5 years supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and health related issues; 3‐5 years of field experience in managing public health/international development programs;
- Highly skilled in HIV /AIDS programming, preferably within a Cambodian context, funded by major donors, such as the U.S. Government, World Bank, Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria corporations, foundations, etc.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview