adidas Group Loker Associate Accounting – AR 1 Desember 2015
Associate Accounting – AR 1 adidas Group
adidas Group memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Associate Accounting – AR 1 yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 03 Nov 2015 23:26:45 GMT
Country: Indonesia Job Function: Accounting & Finance
State / Province: Indonesia Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Jakarta Brand: adidas
Relocation: No Selection
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
To be responsible for all accounting activities relating to Account Receivables (AR).
1. Align with customers on AR-related matters
2. Post payment received from customers to adiRace.
3. Perform daily reconciliation between sales and collections.
4. Credit Note creation related to return/take back
5. Prepare and send invoices to customer
6. Action against any shortages and take care of any charge back.
7. Manage the transactional processing for the retail back office and point of sales system at the efficient manner and in compliance of Accounting Standards and Group Finance Manual.
8. Prepare and perform own retail month end close process.
1. Monitor to ensure that cash are bank-in daily with exception of eve of public holiday or Saturday’s collection.
2. Assist in preparing audit schedules for year end audit.
3. Handle ad-hoc financial/accounting assignments
1. Communicate with others
2. Manager relationship
3. Planning & Organizing
4. Analysis & Problem solving
5. Result Oriented
6. Analytical & Reporting Skill
2. Minimum 2 years working experience in accounting field
3. Prefrable have experiences in public accounting firm
4. Having knowledge in audit and commercial experienc
5. High senses of responsibility and personal integrity
6. Hold an accounting Degree from a reputable university
7. Advanced skill in Ms. Office especially excel
8. Fluent in English as well as local language
Posting Notes: Jakarta || Indonesia || Indonesia || 12920 || adidas || Asia Pacific || Yes
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview