Acre Loker RSPO Indonesia Director September 2015
RSPO Indonesia Director Acre
Acre memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai RSPO Indonesia Director yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:22:48 GMT
Indonesia, Indonesia · $Commensurate with Experience
RSPO is a not-for-profit that unites stakeholders from the 7 sectors of the palm oil industry: oil palm producers, processors or traders, consumer goods manufacturers, retailers, banks/investors, and environmental and social NGOs, to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil.
Acre has been engaged to identify a Director to represent and promote the RSPO in Indonesia, developing strategies in order to increase awareness and acceptance of the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Building the credibility of the RSPO brand in Indonesia through the engagement of stakeholders including Government / NGOs / Inter Governmental Organisations / Palm Oil related organisations / Smallholder groups etc.
- Influencing the necessary improvement of regulatory frameworks to further support the production and use of sustainable Palm Oil in Indonesia
- Implementing the RSPO Roadmap for Indonesia, ensuring that the timelines and outputs are in line with the Roadmap
- Providing support, direction and guidance to the smallholder programmes / complaints resolution / dispute settlements and measuring Impacts of RSPO activities in Indonesia
- Overseeing and providing direction on the communication and marketing activities of RSPO and the RSPO trademark in Indonesia.
You will be passionate about sustainable business practice from an environmental and social standpoint; with strong ideals and a desire to make a lasting difference to the Palm Oil Industry
In addition you will have:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of:
- Palm oil supply chain and cultivation
- Multi-stakeholder engagement, conflict management and policy lobbying and/or development
- The palm oil industry, trends and issues (an advantage)
- A degree in Conservation, Environmental Management, Palm Oil Plantation or related field
- Substantial managerial experience specific to palm oil cultivation, conservation, certification or related industries
- Fluency in Bahasa to professional working standards
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran ini secara online, silakan klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview